(Closed) The Waiting List 3/23/2016

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Should I continue doing polls for the waiting list?

Yes

No

I just really like polls, don't mind me here

I don't like polls but I like to click things anyway

• Post # 16
    166 posts
    Blushing bee

Oh no I’ve been missed! I just made sure I commented on the clean up thread and I did! No biggie though, please add me back for next week 

Congrats ts to all the newly engaged bee’s.

View original reply
    MissZ31:  Glad all is ok and thanks for putting in the work! 

Post # 17
    548 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2017 - Friendship Plaza

View original reply
    MissZ31:  HUGE thanks to you!

Craziest thing is tough. I’ve done some things accidentally that were pretty crazy… but, that was accidental. When I was 14 I got … lost, basically, while sailing by myself during a lesson. That sounds more serious than it was, but I’m NOT an adventurous person and I was pretty freaked out to say the least. It was a few hours before I was recovered!

I’ve also swam with barracuda and there’s a hilarious picture of me running away from a buffalo (again, I was a teenager and had gotten too close to one at Yellowstone. He turned and gave me a stink-eye and I bolted).

Post # 18
    38 posts
    Newbee

Thanks so much so all your hard work MissZ! I am glad everything is calming down for you! I think the craziest thing i have ever done is probably dogsled on a glacier

Post # 19
    54 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: January 2017

Hey I should have been removed but you still have me listed for #23 and might have accidently deleted someone else 

Post # 20
    1286 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2018 - Omaha, NE

View original reply
    MissZ31:  Yes and yes! πŸ™‚

Post # 21
    927 posts
    Busy bee

View original reply
    MissZ31:  Thank you for adding me!

Post # 22
    98 posts
    Worker bee

View original reply
    MissZ31:  Thank you πŸ™‚ sorry i missed it

Post # 23
    5019 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: September 2017

I don’t think I’ve had too many wild or crazy experiences.  I guess top of my list would be getting my nipples pierced and climbing down a steep cliff in AZ during a lunar eclipse.

Post # 24
    341 posts
    Helper bee

Woah, I moved up around 50 spots! From the mid-100’s to the mid-50’s! I didn’t expect to move up this much so quickly πŸ˜‰

View original reply
    MissZ31:  I hope your new profession makes you a lot happier. I’m glad your SO has been supporting you.

View original reply
    lakkgod:  In early March and September there are clean-up threads posted and bees who want to remain on the list need to reply. Think of it as a pruning of the list πŸ˜‰

See: The Waiting List: Rules and Info

Post # 25
    699 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2016

Whoa, I moved up a lot with that clean up! It makes me excited though, since I think my time will be soon!

I haven’t done many crazy things… I guess moving overseas to a place where I didn’t speak the language and didn’t have a place to live. It was amazing πŸ˜€ I love the feeling of “Well, I’m here… What do I do now?” 

As for poll questions (which I love), maybe some wedding-directed ones, like what we’re envisioning, or what we have planned. I’m sure we all have weddings on the brains haha.

Post # 27
    1586 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2017

View original reply
    MissZ31:  How do I join the waiting list?! I’m trying to *patiently* wait, but knowing my SO has the ring is killing me!

Post # 28
    100 posts
    Blushing bee

Thanks for adding me!

Post # 29
    12 posts
    Newbee

Hi I’d like to be added to the list 

I think the craziest thing that I have ever done was hop on a plane to Europe as soon as I turned 18 without telling any of my family members. I didn’t tell them because I knew that they would freak because I was basically going to see my boyfriend who was studying in London at the time. Of course they still freaked out anyways when I told them that I was at the airport on my way to England lol.

Post # 30
    1297 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2018

View original reply
    MissZ31:  I’m glad you’ve got things sorted out! There’s nothing worse than work related stress as you can’t escape it when there are bills to pay *hugs* Thanks for getting this done even though you had so much going on in real life too!

I am surprised to have moved up so many too. I started at over 200 and am now at 45. I can’t remember what I thought my number would be but I think I’m past it whatever it was. I think OH is gearing up to propose at the end of April so I’m just trying to be patient πŸ™‚

As for craziest… that’s not really my scene if I’m honest and I can’t actually think of things. Stupid, no problem, but crazy… Nope nada.

The topic ‘The Waiting List 3/23/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors