(Closed) The Waiting List 3/23/2016

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Should I continue doing polls for the waiting list?

Yes

No

I just really like polls, don't mind me here

I don't like polls but I like to click things anyway

• Post # 48
    62 posts
    Worker bee

View original reply
    MissZ31:  Is it too late to be added to the list? I’m a new bee but I know it’s coming soon! 🙂 

Post # 50
    499 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2017 - Greenspot Farms

Holy cats! I’m down to number 40! I’ve come along way from where I started and getting close to my guess of 32…. we shall see what happens!!!

Post # 51
    250 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2019 - .

The craziest thing I’ve ever done was break into my own apartment with an eyelash curler and a pair of pink mini tweezers after my cat jumped up at the siding glass door and locked it. Yep. True story.

Post # 52
    286 posts
    Helper bee

Please can I be added to the list? 🙂 I’ve lurked on the Bee for so long that it feels crazy to actually be talking to everyone! No doubt I’ll be on the waiting list for a while though – we’re waiting until we live together, which isn’t happening until the end of this year.

Hmm, I think the craziest thing I’ve ever done was giving a speech on Chinese television. I was shaking and sweating the whole time! 

Post # 53
    236 posts
    Helper bee

Can I be added to the list too please!

My SO ordered the ring a week ago so I am now a waiting bee! he says it will be 3 months before he proposes let’s see how far up the list I can make it in that time!

Post # 55
    33 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2017

taken off the list! I will post later but it happened! On (Good) Friday he set up a Easter scavenger hunt that lead to the final clue on a flower filled balcony! I read the clue turned around and he was on one knee! Soo Happy!!! 

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by  diliela.
    • This reply was modified 5 years ago by  diliela.
    Post # 57
    37 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2016

Holy smokes. I went from 172 to 88! My lucky number is 37, so my fingers are crossed!

Post # 58
    26 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: April 2017

I’d love to be added to the list when convenient! I’m so excited i feel like my stomach is about to start existing outside of my body or jump up into my heart…..all very classy and normal 😜

Post # 60
    101 posts
    Blushing bee

I love the polls too. They keep it fun!

The topic ‘The Waiting List 3/23/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors