(Closed) The Waiting List 3/29/2016

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: What is your go to nail polish color?

Red

Blue

Green

Yellow

Orange

Purple

Pink

Black

Other

• Post # 16
    98 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: July 2017

View original reply
    girlinthesix:  So helpful, thank you! I’ll have to look into that for sure.

Post # 17
    336 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2017 - Rossino Castle

My to go polish are red and nudes.I own quite a few bottles,especially since I’ve been working in a make up store and I need to wear our nail polish every day!

I’m pretty sure I will be on the list until August(my birthday and our first real vacation together will be then),so we’ll see how high on the list I will get!

Post # 18
    307 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2017

Hi everyone! I have been lurking for a while now and have decided to join today. My boyfriend has purchased a diamond and is getting my ring designed! We are going to Jamaica in May and I think he will pop the question there. I would love to be added to the waiting list.

My go to nail polish isnt quite a polish but I always get pink and white powder. I am currently stepping out of my comfort zone with nail shape, length and color. ( Coffin nails with hot pink)

Post # 19
    124 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2018

I went through a blue phase recently then sparkly but my go-to is red. I seem to be able to pull it off at home, and with pasty skin and dark hair in usually wearing red clothes anyway. 

That said, when I get my nails done, it is silver all the way. If I could work it out myself it could totally surpass red. Shiny typing is fun 🙂

Post # 20
    325 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    MissZ31:   was on feb list but missed the call for March QQ

waiting and was told not too long… TBC !

Post # 21
    325 posts
    Helper bee

GTNail pale pink and Porchester nude 😀

Post # 22
    139 posts
    Blushing bee

View original reply
    MissZ31:  Thank you! 

We we just had dinner at the beach, no proposal. 

No idea when it will happen now, maybe that is his plan. 

Post # 23
    82 posts
    Worker bee

When in doubt I go with something pinkish. I’m hard with my nails but I found a great gel polish (no light needed) that really holds up for me. I get it from Wal-mart. It’s from the Pure Ice collection. They sell it as a duo with color and top coat. I still use a light with it even though I don’t have to because I like the quick dry effect of using a light. But I can wear it up to a week (then I get bored with the color) and there are barely any chips and no peeling. I don’t need to soak it off it wipes off easily with regular polish remover! Any other polish I’ve used would start to chip and peel by the end of the first day. Not this! And it’s not expensive either, only around $8 for the two bottle set! I have a coral pink, light pink, and lavender color so far.

Post # 24
    263 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    MissZ31:  Hello Bees! I’ll type a separate introduction post, but I would like to be added to the waiting list. Thanks!

Post # 25
    263 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    MissZ31:  I voted “other” for the polish because I change my nail color every two weeks. I do gel on natural nails and I love bold, beautiful colors. Every now and then I’ll thrown in a french manicure. I do have colors that I don’t do. Those are orange, red & plane black. It’s not that I don’t like the colors, I judge off of what looks nice on my caramel skin tone. I will do black if it has sparkles in it. Just my quirks!

Post # 26
    841 posts
    Busy bee

Congrats on all the engagements! I would have to say my go to is a deep red. Typically I will use that in the winter months and I like a nice pink in the summer months.

Post # 27
    27 posts
    Newbee

View original reply
    MissZ31:  Yay! I’m back on the list 🙂 I have no idea what color I want my nails to be hmmmm I picture a very neutral pink tho

Post # 28
    12 posts
    Newbee

Thanks for adding me to the list! I am so terribly at painting my nails and somehow always manage to smudge them before they dry no matter how hard I try not to. When I do try to paint my nails I gravitate more towards neutral colors.

Congrats to all of the newly engaged bees!!!

Post # 29
    389 posts
    Helper bee

Congratulations engaged bees!!

Post # 30
    147 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2017

I usually don’t bother with nails, because my natural ones won’t grow. They are weak and break easily. As soon as I found out he had picked out a day to propose (I have no idea when!) I went and got acrylics done. I’ve had a varity of colors since, but I always go back to red. Currently they are blue though lol. 

The topic ‘The Waiting List 3/29/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors