(Closed) The Waiting List (4/17/17)

posted 5 months ago in Waiting
Post # 3
449 posts
Helper bee

becks90 :  I’m messier…working on trying to be neater. 😛

Woah, I moved up a lot. The list really got pared down!

Post # 4
1205 posts
Bumble bee

SO is messier. I don’t usually mind cleaning up after him because I’m quite picky and like things to be in a specific order. He helps out in other ways though like taking out trash and doing the dishes.

Post # 5
361 posts
Helper bee

Would you mind adding me?

I’m messier!

Post # 6
151 posts
Blushing bee

This is actually a very timely question, as SO and I are both pretty messy and we agree that it’s something we really want to fix before we get engaged — we want to be better at picking up after ourselves and cleaning so we can be proud of our home and feel like responsible adults instead of college kids (we both graduated a few years ago, but I’m in grad school so we haven’t fully transitioned to the point where we quite feel put together enough to be married or start a family). So far it’s going really well, and although neither of us would ever put contingencies on each other for things the other person has to fix before we’ll get engaged, this is something we both want to improve about ourselves so we can start our engagement and marriage and life together as our best selves 🙂 

Anyway, long-winded way of saying we’re both messy but we’re also both actively working on fixing it!

Post # 7
186 posts
Blushing bee

23 whoop whoop!!

We are both equally NON-messy lol… we are both pretty ocd about how the house looks…BUT if you were to look at our cars… his is defnitely messier than mine 🙂 lol

Post # 8
39 posts
Newbee

Hmm this is tricky. I’d say he is overall messier but he’s definitely better at maintaining cleanliness than I am. Like if something is clean, he won’t really make it messy unless I start slacking also. Then it’s all out the window, lol. But it’s quite rare for him to initiate a big cleanup without any prompting from me. 

Post # 9
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Add me to the list!

Post # 10
5033 posts
Bee Keeper

Yay! What a jump up the list. Congratulations to the recently engaged bees! 🙂

I think I am neater but to be fair, SO is pretty good, not really messy at all.

Post # 11
491 posts
Helper bee

Ahhhhh #9 on the waiting list! Congratulations engaged bees!

Post # 12
93 posts
Worker bee

Hey! Would you mind adding me to the next list

The topic ‘The Waiting List (4/17/17)’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors