(Closed) The Waiting List (4/24/17)

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
Post # 16
135 posts
Blushing bee

I can normally cheer my SO up by picking him up one of his favorite treats from the grocery store.

Post # 18
12 posts
Newbee

Can I be added to the waitlist? I’ve mostly been a lurker on the site for a few weeks, but my SO and I have finally talked timelines and I’m looking at an engagement hopefully in the next year and a half!!

I can cheer my SO up by playing Halo with him ^.^ Or with a really horrible pun…

Post # 19
2 posts
Wannabee

Hi, please add me ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 20
31 posts
Newbee

Please take me off the list!

My SO gave me a perfect proposal on Wednesday night, 4/26. He and I are obsessed with fantasy fiction: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc., and for years he’s been composing his own fantasy novel in which the hero and heroine represent the two of us. It’s a great story! Every several months he’ll get inspired and compose a chapter or two and always shares it with me. So on Wednesday I arrived at his house and he handed me a single page from his novel to read: as the hero and heroine stood together gazing at the aftermath of a bloody battle, he tucked a diamond ring in her palm and told her that no matter how much more life they had in front of them, he wanted to spend it with her. My SO watched me carefully as I read it and as I finished, he got down on one knee! It was so perfectly us, and I wouldn’t have changed a thing. Also I’m obsessed with this damn ring. ๐Ÿ˜

Post # 21
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Can I be added to the wait list? My SO & I have recently started ring shopping & he actually revealed to me today that he has started the process of purchasing my ring! He has also already asked for my parents’ blessing. Even though he has included me a lot in the process he told me that I am not going to know when he is going to propose. He said he already knows when he is going to ask me & that I shouldn’t think about it anymore because when July hits & we still aren’t engaged he doesn’t want me to get worried because he said it will happen…sooo, while I would love to get engaged asap (not getting any younger, lol) he has revealed its not going to happen within these next few months, ugh. I am suspecting he is going to do it in September when we go to ATL to visit all his family but we will see….in the mean time I will be waiting with my fellow bees, hopefully we won’t have to wait too long ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 22
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Cheesecake or my homemade lasagna will cheer up my SO!

The topic ‘The Waiting List (4/24/17)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors