(Closed) The Waiting List (5/22/17)

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 16
296 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

I have looked on Pinterest and other websites… my parents are divorced, so I think my mom wants to get my dress for me as a wedding present (hooray!) I’m going to try to wait to do any serious shopping until I’m with her. And, of course, engaged! What kind of dresses are you ladies looking at? Veils? Trains? I just want a simple white column. I’m only 5’0 tall, so something with frills or tulle or giant poofy elements might not be the look I’m going for! 🙂

Post # 17
119 posts
Blushing bee

Holy moly you guys, my bf proposed today! He totally surprised me – I did not think it was coming this soon. It was sweet and intimate, just me and him at home, exactly how I wanted. I couldn’t be more excited to spend the rest of my life with my best friend.

Post # 19
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2019

I would love to be added to the list please! Officially waiting now. We looked at rings last night and he’s pricing stuff out.  I still have around 9 months to wait. 🙂

Post # 20
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2019

baygull :  congrats! Pretty ring!

Post # 21
1669 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2018 - Our Backyard

Bought mine 5 months ago. But it’s a non-traditional dress. 

Post # 24
1149 posts
Bumble bee

becks90 :  I’m going to say though…. I cheated. I have had the opportunity to try on dresses once already.

The ones you like and the ones you think you like, be prepared to throw what you think you know out the window once you see it on your body. Its like buying regular clothes but 100x exaggerated. What you see on the mannequin (models) that looks “ugly” to you ends up looking nice and vice versa.

Post # 25
1669 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2018 - Our Backyard

becks90 :  yep and even if I do it was only $75 so I could just weat it for a different occasion and find a new wedding dress 😊

Post # 26
Hostess
9063 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: Dorset, UK

baygull :  Congratulations!!!! 🙂

Post # 27
33 posts
Newbee

I picked my dress a few years ago lol. I wasn’t actively looking at dresses, nor have I looked. But I saw a fabulous picture of a dress on Facebook and loved it so saved the picture on my phone and that will be my starting point.

But I haven’t really been looking at dresses.

Post # 28
28 posts
Newbee

Please add me to the list. Thanks!

The topic ‘The Waiting List (5/22/17)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors