(Closed) The Waiting List 5/31/15

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Do you want to be suprised completely, or help plan your proposal?
    Completely suprised : (17 votes)
    22 %
    I want equal say as him as him with all the details : (5 votes)
    6 %
    He has some parameters to work with, but other than that it's all up to him : (18 votes)
    23 %
    I just want the timeline : (15 votes)
    19 %
    I just want to pick the ring : (21 votes)
    27 %
    No preference : (2 votes)
    3 %
  • Post # 31
    463 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2017 - The Tall Ship Elissa, Galveston, TX

IveBeenDreaming:  My bad!! Sorry to make you think you had messed something up, I must have been looking at the wrong thing!

Post # 32
    62 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: August 2017

My SO told me that it’s serious waiting time now, but not to worry about wearing cute outfits this week. We were shopping last weekend and I mentioned wanting to put more of an effort into outfits just in case he proposes mostly as a joke but it’s precious he told me not to worry about it! Soooo I’m thinking maybe next week! I know he hasn’t asked my dad yet (I see him everyday and I know he would act weird after that) so I’m sure it won’t be next week… But wishful thinking may help right? 

Post # 33
    12 posts
    Newbee

Moved up to 112 from 125! Super exciting! I’m hoping I’ll be engaged by the time I get to somewhere between 108-110. 

Post # 34
    509 posts
    Busy bee

can i please be added to the waiting list!

Post # 35
    11 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: December 2016

can you please add me

Post # 36
    19 posts
    Newbee

Just got on the list, but I can be taken off already! He said before the end of June, well he sure lived up to that.

It has been a tropical warm day, we had dinner plans in the evening and I had the day off. So a big part of the day I spend enjoying the weather, reading a book outside. After that I changed into a nice dress and he took me out. I, since I am waiting, was ofcourse suspicious. But dinner came and went, and he did not propose. Slightly disappointed we went back, we had a nice walk to our home, that went by a beautiful harbor and the weather started to turn. It became very windy and that was so welcome, that way we cooled off a little. Came home, kicked off my shoes and I went to watch TV on the couch (say yes to the dress was on, lol). Then our dog came walking into the living room with a box in her mouth, but she put her new found treasure in her own bed hahaha. My boyfriend (or I should say fiance now I guess!!) told her to bring it to me and she did. There was the beautiful ring I picked out a while ago. I will copy this to a proposal thread and will put some pictures on!

Post # 38
    19 posts
    Newbee

add me please  

congrats to the newly enagaged!

Post # 39
    76 posts
    Worker bee

My first post! I helped pick out the ring and I even went with him to pick it up and try it on to make sure it fit. He hid the ring from me.

Now I am waiting and I am so anxious. He wants the proposal to be a surprise. I hope it won’t be too long.

Post # 40
    1245 posts
    Bumble bee

oh wow … #27! I hope I’m off the list before I hit #20 – could be as early as next week since the ring has been ordered! SO is being tight lipped about when/if it’s shipped yet… sigh

Congrats to the newly engaged!

Post # 41
    64 posts
    Worker bee

Can i please be added

Post # 43
    7 posts
    Newbee

WiredOwl:  I had your same feeling before we got engaged. i read from other bees that it doesn’t feel any less special, and after he finally proposed 2 weeks ago, I understood what they meant. It was very special for us and my family is excited even though they have known him for many years and always knew we would get married. I hope you will feel the same way when it happens! 

Post # 44
    255 posts
    Helper bee

You can take 129 off the list!  Got engaged over the weekend!

Post # 45
    18 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2019

Please add me to the list 🙂

The topic ‘The Waiting List 5/31/15’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors