Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Congrats to all the engaged Bees! What an awesome week! <3

Post # 5
445 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

What a week! Congrats to everyone!

My boyfriend looks a little bit like Marcus Mumford from Mumford and Sons!

Post # 6
1000 posts
Bumble bee

I always tease my boyfriend that he looks like a younger Ben Savage, but he disagrees! :p

Post # 7
Hostess
8527 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: Dorset, UK

becks90 :  woo! Congrats need (finally moving up the list not sure why that makes me happy lol)

No idea who my SO looks like. One of my much younger friends said he looks like George Cluney but I think that’s because she’s young and he has greying hair! Lol

Post # 8
137 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

My boyfriend gets told all the time that he looks like Christian Bale, but I don’t see it!

Post # 9
59 posts
Worker bee

You can remove me from the list 😊 He totally surprised me at dinner right after we ordered. I cried and blacked out, yet it was the most amazing moment ever 💜

Post # 10
80 posts
Worker bee

Not so much now, but my boyfriend looked quite like John Heder (Napoleon Dynamite) for a while. Now he looks more like Seth Rogen.

I dig it.

Post # 11
1149 posts
Bumble bee

Gosh. I don’t know whether to feel happy or worried I’m moving up to number 27. Our list is getting quite short, usually 200+ people on the list at any given point of time, maybe it’s wedding season? Congratulations to all the lucky bees this week!

I have never really thought about who SO looks like. I guess to me, he looks like this:

Post # 13
345 posts
Helper bee

Congratulations everyone! I was gone for quite a while and I love seeing everyone getting engaged. 

Post # 14
1149 posts
Bumble bee

becks90 :  I doubt you’ll be moving up to top 20 haha. Ladies have been waiting since 2014!

The topic ‘The Waiting List (7/3/17)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors