(Closed) The Waiting List (7/3/17)

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 16
1147 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@ becks90   Sadly more delays due to both of some personal familiy issues. I’ll be on here for at least another six months. I’ll be (not so secretly) rooting for you. Fingers crossed!!

Post # 17
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

My boyfriend looks like this this version of Bruce Willis to me 🙂

Post # 18
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
@ becks90   I hope your proposal is coming soon, I know how badly you want it. I’m rooting for you!

Post # 19
201 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2020

OMG OMG!!!! I MADE IT TO THE TEENS!!!! I was stuck at 21 for quite sometime… CONGRATS to all the newly engaged bees!!!!

So happy for everyone!!

Post # 20
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2020

What do the numbers besides the name mean? 

Mine says “123. Weatherbee – 6/19/17 (130)” What does the 130 signify? 

Post # 21
30 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@ weatherbee   the number beside your name is where you started on the list. Ex. I am #17 now but started at #237 when I first joined the waiting list.

Post # 22
2389 posts
Buzzing bee

I like this game! I searched for SO’s physical traits and found an actor who looks like him – but more so in THIS photo than in more recent ones. Except SO’s eyes are blue, not green.

His name is Wyatt Nash.

Post # 23
93 posts
Worker bee

Please add me to the list smile

After nearly 3 years dating / 2 years living together we’re now talking a bit more seriously about tying the knot, so let’s see what happens! My ideal timeline would be engaged in next 6 months and married by end of next year… he’s not so certain… our relationship has been really open and calm and I feel we’ve settled into a nice rhythm. We are able to talk about it and what the wedding would be like etc etc so I’m teaching myself patience now. tongue-out so add me to the list!

Post # 24
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

Nothing for our anniversary BUT I passed my boards!!

SO looks like a butt because I’m grumpy. And not a cute butt. 

Post # 25
338 posts
Helper bee

my SO looks like a cross between Jake Arrieta and John Krasinski (to me)

The topic ‘The Waiting List (7/3/17)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors