(Closed) The Waiting List 8/22/2016

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: What would your wedding colors be if you chose today?
    Soft and romantic - pastels, neutrals, creams : (18 votes)
    37 %
    Something graphic and sophisticated - maybe a single beautiful jewel tone : (11 votes)
    22 %
    Fun and bright - wildflowers and carnivals and balloons! : (3 votes)
    6 %
    Something trendy - turquoise and coral? : (3 votes)
    6 %
    White wedding : (3 votes)
    6 %
    Other : (11 votes)
    22 %
  • Post # 16
    111 posts
    Blushing bee

Hey … You can remove me from the list please. The Boyfriend or Best Friend and I parted ways a few months ago ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Thanks!

Post # 17
    1011 posts
    Bumble bee

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!

When my guy and I eventually get married, we’re going to do it at our (yet to be bought) country house (aka it’s cheaper to buy entire HOUSES outside of NYC than an apartment in NYC). So it’ll be homey and outdoorsy (think bbq/camping and elegant, if that’s possible). 

Post # 18
    28 posts
    Newbee

@lagavulin: Congrats!! I missed the original post but I recognized your name from some comment on my thread. You certainly will have quite the story for years to come! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 19
    593 posts
    Busy bee

msmousingeeep :  So sorry! Hope you’re better off without him and are going to find your future Darling Husband soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 20
    100 posts
    Blushing bee

flatllamasoflove :  Can you please add me to the list?   Love all of the engagement story and all the gorgeous erings

Post # 21
    50 posts
    Worker bee

109 is off the list! He proposed tonight in our home, and it was perfect!

Post # 22
    155 posts
    Blushing bee

Ladies can you please take me off??? I really don’t see it happen anytime soon, so I will come back on in the future if needed!!!ย 

Post # 24
    155 posts
    Blushing bee

Thanks!!! Hopefully soon!!!

Post # 25
    219 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2017

I’m off the list! Happened during our normal Sunday morning walk down by Lake Michigan! He found a perfect semi secluded spot, with a great view of the Chicago skyline. I stopped to take some pictures, and when I turned around he was down on one knee!!

(If it helps anyone, center stone is a 2.54ct diamond on a size 6 finger)  

Post # 26
    91 posts
    Worker bee

I have no idea what colors… I have long lost the “vision” or “dreams” of a wedding.  I’d be happy with the meaning behind marriage and the life long love and commitment.  As a matter of fact, I’m thinking more along the lines of destination elopement. 

Anyhow, please add me to the list ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘The Waiting List 8/22/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors