I would like to be added to the list, thank you 🙂

Post # 4
571 posts
Busy bee

He can keep a secret. I’m afraid I’m the gossiper in our relationship. O.O

Post # 5
18 posts
Newbee

Please add me to the list!! 🙂  I have a feeling it will be coming very soon, eeeek!

Post # 6
15 posts
Newbee

Please add me to the list! Stopped lurking and made an account just so I could post in this board 🙂

Post # 7
106 posts
Blushing bee

my partner can keep a secret which is something I love about him. Turns out my proposal is not coming on our upcoming vacation or anniversary. We’ve had a tough week after he said although we’ve been looking at rings for 6 months, he still isn’t fully ready. After 4 years. frown

hoping some other bees have their day soon!

Post # 8
106 posts
Blushing bee

Please add me!

Post # 9
17 posts
Newbee

Hello! I am no longer waiting as of 8/5/17. We got engaged at my favorite restaurant ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian resort while my mom and sisters were there to visit. We were getting ready to leave and he pulled me aside in the lobby and said “I have something for you”. He pulled out the ring box and I screamed “Whaat?!” He got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife! I always dreamed of a big fancy proposal but in the end it didn’t matter how many people were around as in the moment I was only focused on him and I. We then got to celebrate with my family for the next few days before they returned home. 

Post # 11
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

Please add me to the list also!  Thank you!

Post # 12
67 posts
Worker bee

Add me to the list. Thanks!

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee

please add me to the list!

Post # 15
186 posts
Blushing bee

Still sitting pretty at 19 🙂 please keep me on!! Thank you!!

The topic ‘The Waiting List (8/7/17)’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors