(Closed) The Waiting List (9/25/17)

posted 4 years ago in Waiting
Post # 16
397 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2020 - Windermere, Cumbria

View original reply
becks90 :  Oh my gosh, congratulations!!! ETA: And your ring is gorgeous!

Post # 17
311 posts
Helper bee

Omg, Becks, I’m so happy for you!! Congratulations!!! I know the waiting was such a frustrating struggle at times, but what a proposal!! That’s freaking fantastic. Thank you for all your hard, diligent work maintaining list. You’re wonderful!

Post # 18
260 posts
Helper bee

Congratulations!

Post # 20
85 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
becks90 :  that’s amazing!! Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 21
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2020

View original reply
becks90 :  Wow!!! I’m sooo happy for you! Congrats to you and all the other bees!

Post # 22
12 posts
Newbee

View original reply
becks90 :  Congratulations!!! How exciting! I’m so happy for you!!!!! (Also, love your dress and nails in that picture! Gorgeous ring as well!!!)

Post # 25
108 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve been actually thinking about this question—I would love if there was a picture or video or some way to remember and relive the moment, though I don’t need a full-on hired professional for a proposal shoot. I know my sister disagrees and wants a more private proposal where she and her Fiance would just be alone. Our conversations along these lines are why I think Disneyland will be it—she’s hinted that my SO’s plan is definitely not something she would want and comparing it to my brother’s proposal (which was a big family thing) and how she wouldn’t want the whole family to be there (we will be at Disneyland with my family), and that he thinks that what he’s doing is my dream proposal, which it actually would be—the very first time I took him to Disneyland I told him all about a cute proposal I saw in front of the castle. Of course, I know it’s always possible it’s not Disneyland, but I can’t help but plan every outfit I’m packing with the consideration that it may be what I’m wearing when he proposes, and there may be pictures!

Post # 27
52 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
becks90 :  Yaaaaaay!!! So happy for you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Post # 28
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Who will be the new list keeper, now that Becks90 is engaged? (I’m not able to do it due to my work schedule).

Post # 30
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2021

Hurray!!

Congratulations to you and your now Fiance. What a lovely proposal, I’m very happy for you both. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Wishing you happy planning for your wedding and a happy marriage!

The topic ‘The Waiting List (9/25/17)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors