(Closed) The Waiting List 9/5/2016

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Who is the blanket hog in your relationship?
    Me : (14 votes)
    33 %
    SO : (9 votes)
    21 %
    Both : (11 votes)
    26 %
    Neither : (8 votes)
    19 %
  • Post # 3
    490 posts
    Helper bee

I would have to say that I am! I believe I have hot flashes, because I go from being extremely cold to extremely hot all night long. So I’m throwing the blanket on him, then I’m pulling it back…lol He normally gets up and gets him another blanket!

Post # 4
    1721 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2017

I am! We have separate ones to save our sanity! 

Post # 5
    2006 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2018

Neither of us are. the dog lay in the middle and then we cant pull any from them. we fixed the issue by having two blanket on the bed. 

Post # 6
    1539 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2018

It’s kind of sad that this has been a slow week and I think that trend is one which will continue until Winter/Christmas 😦 proposals definitely have a season.

With regards to blankets my SO is a radiator so I get to have the blanket all I want.

Post # 7
    211 posts
    Helper bee

Take #34 off, I got engaged over the weekend! πŸ™‚ posting pics and the story soon.

Post # 8
    66 posts
    Worker bee

You can cross my off the list. I got engaged over the long weekend. My long-term, long-distance boyfriend was visiting me for the weekend. On Saturday, we went hiking at the National Park nearby. Once we got to a secluded trail, he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. It was perfect. We went out for bugers and beers after! πŸ™‚ Here’s a picture of the ring, sorry if the pic is gigantic!

Post # 10
    70 posts
    Worker bee

I’m the hog! I’m terrible! The poor boy honestly.. I wake up and he’s barely covered. Usually I tuck him back in and go back to sleep πŸ˜‚

Post # 11
    425 posts
    Helper bee

May I get added? Thanks!

Post # 12
    11 posts
    Newbee

I got engaged!!! I had no idea it would happen so soon! 

He proposed in his F150, which I love, because it was pouring rain. It was sweet and simple and very us. 

Post # 14
    1149 posts
    Bumble bee

I am the blanket hog, but it’s not entirely my fault. SO likes to kick the blanket off and sometimes is half in and half out. When he kicks the blanket off, he likes to push the exccess under me and sort of burritos me in his sleep. He then wakes up complaining that he’s cold. :\

Post # 15
    147 posts
    Blushing bee

Hi! I hope I’m posting in the right spot. I’m hoping to be added to the list! SO and I have been officially dating two years ago yesterday! (09/10). Last night we did a paint n sip and then out to dinner to celebrate. While we were at the paint n sip he said something along the lines of “I got you a gift too but it will be delivered while we’re in Florida”. Now we are going to West Palm in two weeks, so I asked if we needed someone to be at our house (in New York) to pick up the package. He said, “no, like I’m going to deliver it”. Then, later I went to grab his phone where we had a picture from paint n sip to send to myself, he grabbed his phone and said “let me do it, I have pictures of restaurants I want to try in West Palm and I don’t want to ruin the surprise”. Again, a little back story- we’re purposefully staying at a resort (with only two restaurants) so we didn’t have to travel off site as we’re only going for two days and are not renting a car. SO! Long story very short-the grabbing his phone is very unusual, we openly know each other’s passwords, use the same laptops/tablets without thinking, coupled with the “delivery” , has me excited! 

The topic ‘The Waiting List 9/5/2016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors