The Waiting List- August 6, 2019

posted 2 months ago in Waiting
Post # 2
214 posts
Helper bee

Oh dear, I’ve moved up ten whole spots! Hopefully that will change once I have the “timeline talk” this week.

We live in the Bronx (New York, USA) now. It’s nice, but we’re hoping to move to the suburbs eventually.

Post # 4
131 posts
Blushing bee

City and City! Thank you for updating the list, I appreciate it. 

Post # 5
224 posts
Helper bee

Currently live in the city, hoping to eventually buy in the nearby suburbs!

Post # 6
72 posts
Worker bee

Can I be added to the list? Thank you! 

SO and I are currently living the apartment life in the city. I’d love a home in a suburb close to the city one day!

Post # 7
134 posts
Blushing bee

We live in the city. We would love to live in the country but realistically will probably live in the suburbs until at least retirement! 

Post # 8
135 posts
Blushing bee

Well, I officially hit 7 years of waiting on this board. undecided Still waiting….. and waiting…. Wishing my fellow Bee’s a MUCH  shorter wait then myself. xoxox

Question – We love where we live a beachy city and don’t plan on moving anytime in the future, well until retirement, LOL

Post # 9
252 posts
Helper bee

Cross me off the list! He proposed last week while we were making dinner. We’re long distance, and he waited until the NIGHT BEFORE he had to go back home. I figured it was so late in the visit that he’d wait until another time, but he proved my theory wrong!

Post # 10
1142 posts
Bumble bee

We live in the Tampa Bay area and love it here. I don’t see us moving anytime soon, but since we’re CFBC, we’re eventually going to splurge on a vacation/summer home to escape the Florida heat. Right now, we’re going to travel until we find our happy place. 

Post # 11
22 posts
Newbee

We live in a suburb of a city. But we are both originally from small farm towns. We would love to go back but there are no jobs out in the country in our field of work 🙁

My ring should be here in about 2 weeks… so hopefully I won’t be on this list much longer!

What does the number in the () mean?

Post # 14
33 posts
Newbee

Please add me! Painfully waiting. This torture is so terrible, happy I found this site for support. As a very type A person this lack of control is killing me. I just want it now! And in the way I want it, which totally defeats the purpose of a proposal I suppose. Help!

Post # 15
7 posts
Newbee

I can be added as well! We live near Cologne (Germany). Love it there.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors