The Waiting List- August 6, 2019

posted 2 months ago in Waiting
Post # 16
39 posts
Newbee

Please add me! Currently live in Washington, DC. But relocating back to Los Angeles

Post # 18
65 posts
Worker bee

You can take my name off of the list! We were at a Metropark by a quaint pond and he got on one knee and proposed! It was very simple and sweet.

Post # 20
166 posts
Blushing bee

Still #23! 

SO and I currently live in the city,  but we would like to be somewhere in between: far enough out to have a few acres,  but close enough to still have a reasonable drive to events, family,  and friends

Post # 21
166 posts
Blushing bee

honeybee4872 :  so sorry to hear about your family,  bee. I wish you healing in this hard time. 

Post # 22
65 posts
Worker bee

honeybee4872 :  so sorry, bee. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Post # 23
484 posts
Helper bee

I can offically be added to this list! We’ve talked about getting married quite a bit recently! I have a feeling it could be sometime in Novemeber when we are away in SF *fingers crossed*!!!

We live in the suburbs out of Boston, MA right now. I prefer the country, but not like so far removed. We plan on renting next year close to the water somewhere in the Cape Ann area for a few years and then hopefully we can purchase a townhouse or smaller house in southern New Husband as it is much more affordable there. I’m so excited!!

Post # 24
640 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I got engaged today! Finally, lol. Take me off. 

Post # 25
13 posts
Newbee

We live in New York City and just moved here. We’ll be here or in the area for probably at least 5 years, but I think we both want to eventually move to the West Coast. Also, I think my ring came the other day! But I don’t know for certain. Eeeep!

Post # 26
121 posts
Blushing bee

Maybe someone else should take over for a while?

Post # 28
305 posts
Helper bee

I proposed!   

She said “yes”!

Please remove me (#72) from the “waiting” list the next update, and thank you very much for keeping it updated.

Post # 29
683 posts
Busy bee

Add me to the waiting list!

We both grew up and live (not together yet) in a not great MA city. We have discussed eventually moving and are starting to look at houses in the suburbs of this city (which probably won’t happen right away because of the cost).

Post # 30
250 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: City, State

honeybee4872 :  Best wishes to you and your family during a difficult time! *Hugs*

When you have time (no rush), would you be able to post a clean-up list, to clear out any inactive members currently on the list? This would be greatly appreciated!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors