The Waiting List- July 22, 2019

posted 1 year ago in Waiting
Post # 2
525 posts
Busy bee

Hello bees, hope you’re all doing well! I just returned from a long trip overseas, so hopefully my BF used the time to plan something. 🙂

I have countless great memories with him, but I think one of the most special was when we went on a beach trip together 3 years ago. While there, we got to see the Perseid meteor shower. He woke me up at midnight so we could go out to the beach and watch it. I was super cranky, but once we got there, we got to see such brilliant shooting stars.

Post # 3
34 posts
Newbee

What is your favorite memory of something that you’ve done together with your SO?

We were newly together and he brought me to London. We did a WestEnd weekend and I vividly remember sitting watching Wicked and getting emotional at the “Defying Gravity” scene and thinking how he just really gets me. 

Previous boyfriends/partners had mocked my love of musical theatre and here I was, having an amazing time with someone who not only shared it but encouraged it. 

I remember just thinking how lucky I was and how much I loved him in that moment.

Also, any time I hear him in the other room, laughing and joking with my teenager. Melts my heart to hear them smile

I’ve been sat at number nine for a while. We were planning on getting engaged this summer but his brother just got engaged so we’ll leave it another little while laughing

Probably our anniversary in Winter

Post # 4
19 posts
Newbee

Please add me to the list! I am officially waiting and couldn’t be happier! 

Post # 5
237 posts
Helper bee

Please add me to the list! Waiting ever so patiently 🙂 

Post # 6
138 posts
Blushing bee

We have a lot of good memories. I love the ones where we are just driving or walking around aimlessly and having deep conversations with each other. 

Post # 7
22 posts
Newbee

please add me to the list! He ordered the ring so now it’s waiting time!!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors