The Waiting List- June 12th 2019

posted 2 weeks ago in Waiting
Post # 2
2 posts
Wannabee

Could I be added please? I’ve always liked lilies, and would love to have those in my bouquet (obviously the non-staining type!)

Post # 3
13 posts
Newbee

I would love peonies 

Post # 4
119 posts
Blushing bee

Hydrangeas for me!

Post # 5
14 posts
Newbee

I’d like to be added! Thank you 🙂 

As for flowers, I mostly want greenery and foliage in my bouquet, maybe something dainty and white and something dark, dark burgundy, not sure what though! 

Post # 6
19 posts
Newbee

I’m actually thinking about having my dads cousin make my bouquet. She is a “paper artist” known for her imaginary silk-papee flowers. That way I will be able to keep my bouquet forever. 

Post # 7
135 posts
Blushing bee

Take me off of the list!

My fiance (❤️❤️!!) woke me up on June 7, 2019 with breakfast in bed while we were in Galway. He took me for a drive along the Wild Atlantic Way towards Connemara where we climbed to the top of Diamond Hill (side story, my FH didn’t know there was mountainous terrain to climb so he is wearing a fancy cardigan in our photos … additionally we left our waterbottles at the base and, in turn, made the climb with zero liquids LOL!) – We then returned to our Airbnb to get cleaned up and changed. FH took me to The Pullman which is a restaurant that takes place on a historical train cart. FH booked ahead and got the private room on the train (think of the cabin Harry Hermione and Ron sit in on the way to Hogwarts). It was a beautiful meal… Before dessert FH excused himself to talk to the staff to disclose his intentions and to ask if we were permitted to walk the grounds (I was unaware of this). FH returned to the cart and invited me to take a walk with him throughout the grounds while the sun was setting. While walking towards the sunset, FH said “[name], I have something to ask you… but before I ask I have something to tell you. You have made me a better person. I am the happiest version of myself when I am with you.–” (truthfully I forget the remainder as I was profusely crying at this point as i anticipated what was about to happen) But I do remember him getting down on one knee and saying “[first, middle and last name], will you marry me?” I started crying more. Thinking in my head “yes, yes yes!” But I forgot to say it out loud — poor FH, still on one knee “please  say yes!” – Of course I said yes. People on the grounds cheered. We returned to the cabin in the train. They offered us a bottle of Prosecco (on the house) and said they were watching from inside rooting for my FH. We continued to talk, laugh and cry together. I admitted to my FH that I had written him a letter 2-3 years ago. FH laughed and said he had written a letter for me 1-2 years ago. Neither of us were carrying our letters, and I still do not know the contents of his letter, but I told him how I wrote about how I knew he was the one from a specific moment in time that he and I know about (it was during a dinner he cooked for me several years ago. I started crying while he was cooking and continued to cry throughout the entire meal. He did not know why — and I never told him why. I said “I will tell you in five years.” I just knew – “this is it. He is the one.”) Upon hearing the disclosure, my FH’s lips started to tremble and he began rubbing his eyes as they filled with tears. He broke his silence with “wow, I really love you.”

My FH later stated “I had three other plans for your proposal. One was to invite your friends to your mother’s house and surprise you before we left for our trip. The other was to make an announcement on the airplane to Ireland but I know how anxious you already are on planes… (😂😂) The third plan was to have a professional photographer… but it didn’t feel like us. I just wanted to propose to you during the perfect moment when it felt right. I didn’t know when that would be… but right now felt right.”

Post # 9
190 posts
Blushing bee

You can take me off the list! My fiance proposed to me on Saturday afternoon while we were on a trip celebrating his birthday. Afterwards, I told him that the day was suppose to be all about him. He said it was about him and as long as I have you by my side that’s all I want! Adding another ring picture! 

I’ll go ahead and answer the question if that’s allowed. There will definitely be roses in my bouquet. Fiance and I have known each other since we were 13. Back then, I had just got my braces off and couldn’t say my R’s. Funny because his name starts with an R. Well, he got me a 1/2 dozen roses back then on a church youth trip and I pronounced them as woses. It is still a joke with us today! 

Well, my phone isn’t letting me upload a picture right now. 

Post # 10
18 posts
Newbee

I don’t have a specific flower in mind, but I do have a specific style.

Post # 12
54 posts
Worker bee

Peonies! I always thought they were beautiful.

You can also take me off the list. Fiance proposed while we were in Hawaii 🙂

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors