The Waiting List – June 4th, 2019

posted 4 months ago in Waiting
Post # 2
209 posts
Helper bee

Thank you for being our list keeper! Hope we find a new one soon.

It’s an interesting week for me in waiting land. My bf has a huge family and he’s very competitive with his male relatives. Well, one of those relatives just ended a 3-year engagement. So now all eyes will be on us to be next to get married…

I don’t plan to have bridesmaids. If I did, I would have to pick like 11 people and that’s too many! My bf couldn’t pick 11 friends to be groomsmen, so it would be lopsided.

Post # 3
19 posts
Newbee

I’d love to be added. I’m patiently waiting however, everyday Idk if it’s my own insecurity, fear or my BF’s unsupportive mother that makes it seem unlikely ๐Ÿ™ 

I’m crying as I write this. I wish I didn’t feel this way. In a good note, I just started my legal placement so I can be admitted to practice. 

Post # 4
333 posts
Helper bee

I’d love to bee added.  Even though I’m the one proposing to her, it reminds me to wait & be patient. 

Bridesmaids/bridemans attire?  I’ll leave that all up to her.

Post # 5
1891 posts
Buzzing bee

We got engaged!!!! โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ It happened yesterday. You can take me off the list! ๐Ÿ˜

Post # 6
129 posts
Blushing bee

Did anyone volunteer to take over? I don’t see a new post for this week!

Post # 7
33 posts
Newbee

I’d love to be added to the list. We have ordered the ring but I have no idea when he will propose.

Post # 8
5 posts
Newbee

Could you please add me to the list? ๐Ÿ™‚ 6 year anniversary next week and hoping for the best!

Post # 9
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2100 - City, State

I can take over.  I’m likely going to be on the waiting list for a long time so I’ll be around. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors