(Closed) The Waiting List – May 6th 2019

posted 7 months ago in Waiting
Post # 3
244 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2020 - City, State

michyd :  your ring is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!! 

Post # 4
149 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2020

OP, congratulations!  ❤️❤️

Beautiful ring, beautiful proposal. 

Post # 6
6 posts
Newbee

Could I be added to the list? Thank you!

Post # 7
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2021

Hi, I’m new here and would like to be added to the list! My Boyfriend or Best Friend told me he wanted to get engaged this spring–I don’t think it’ll happen quite that soon, but here’s hoping!

Post # 8
743 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: City, State

michyd :  

1. Congrats on the engagement! Your ring is super sparkly.

2. I’m thinking of pastels – blue, pink, green, and ivory – with blue being the main color, and maybe a hint of gold. Soft, romantic, elegant.

3. What’s considered waiting? Boyfriend and I looked at rings a few weeks ago, and houses a week after that. My inspiration:

Post # 9
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2020

Please take me off the list!! # 33. We got engaged in front of the castle at disney world after the fireworks. It was absolutely perfect. He didnt have “the ring” yet but decided he wasnt waiting any longer so he got a mickey mouse ring at one of the shops and proposed with that. I love it though, he actuall did pretty good for picking it out and buying it when i wasnt paying attention. So happy and i cant believe it actually happened, still in shock. Congrats to all the other bees that are newly engaged!! Here is a few photos-

Post # 11
138 posts
Blushing bee

Beautiful ring, michyd!

I like the rose gold palette but I’m afraid it’s so over down and “out” by now. I also really love dark purple but I’m not sure I would want that for my wedding. Maybe I’ll stick to plain white? I’m very undecided!

Post # 12
30 posts
Newbee

After admitting to him how devastated I was that he didn’t propose on our 5 year anniversary (April 12th), I think he’s actually getting his ass into gear. He’s getting a bonus on his check at work next week, and he’s told me that is earmarked for my ring. We are also going on a trip to Florida in October and I made him promise me that it’s going to be before that. I want to start planning for real!!

Post # 13
113 posts
Blushing bee

Cross me off the list!! He proposed on an absolutely incredible hike 

Post # 14
94 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2020

I’d like to be added to the list please! Dating for 7 years, recently started looking at rings 

Post # 15
175 posts
Blushing bee

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!!

The topic ‘The Waiting List – May 6th 2019’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors