The Waiting List – November 2, 2020

posted 2 months ago in Waiting
Post # 2
95 posts
Worker bee

I’m feeling a bit of stress relating to the impending proposal, good happy stress but still stress (I’m a bit of a control freak lol). He’s trying to throw me off by pretending that he may or may not have already bought the ring, and that he might wait until valentine’s day to propose… I got very involved with the ring shopping, probably more than he wanted when he first asked and now he’s trying to restore that element of surprise in the whole process. My birthday is at the end of this month and Christmas is not far behind so I feel like it’s going to happen soon.

Post # 3
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2022

Mostly feeling stressed this week due to events in our world. SO is a police officer and on the major incident response team.. we are anticipating a rocky week due to some major news coming out of our city over the next few days. That plus the election, it’s a lot of stress here. Hoping next week is better!

Post # 4
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2022

View original reply
@foreverdreaming:  congrats on your accomplishment, bee 🙌🏼

Post # 7
908 posts
Busy bee

Im hanging in there just fine with SO. There is a plan already set. I just have no clue when. So i am carrying on with our lives.

Post # 8
34 posts
Newbee

I’m still around if I can be added back in my original spot, way up at the top lol. 

We bought our first house this summer so it’s been great to always have little projects to do and take my mind off things. Stress is certainly high this week but I did my part by voting yesterday so now I’m trying to just chill. I did some shopping yesterday as a distraction and will probably do a little more today. I’m usually pretty good about stress shopping but I feel like I’ve earned it by living in 2020.

Post # 9
193 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@foreverdreaming:  that’s exciting! I hope it happens for you!

Currently very excited on a relationship level, because SO made a comment about diamond prices when a commercial came on TV, which let me know that she has been looking at stones and rings because she has previously not know that info! AHH!

Post # 10
137 posts
Blushing bee

Hello fellow bees! WOW the list has been cleaned up. I don’t think I’ve ever seen the waiting bees so small. Hoping this holiday season brings some serious bling to you all. 

PS I’m still waiting LOL

Post # 11
87 posts
Worker bee

I surprisingly have been feeling a sense of calm after Election Day. Trying to keep my mind off of everything by keeping busy with school work, my job, and life. Anywayyy, my BF proposed to me last night at dinner, so I am officially engaged! I am so happy and it still doesn’t feel real yet. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors