The Waiting List – October 12, 2020

posted 2 weeks ago in Waiting
Post # 2
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Kentwood, MI

There’s lots I’m looking forward too. I’m probably most excited about getting to plan the wedding and reception and the whole day. I also have to add honeymoon planning as well. We will go to disney world after we’re married, so i get full control of that too.

Post # 3
264 posts
Helper bee

I’m looking forward to seeing the ring! It’s hidden somewhere in my house right now awaiting a rebuild by a jeweler (it’s an heirloom). 

And of course finally putting plans into action. I’m so Type A that I feel like I have my wedding and honeymoon planned, but I can’t do anything until there’s a real engagement, y’know? 

Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee

I’m officially on the waiting list! He said an early spring proposal so I have quite the wait!!

Post # 5
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2100 - City, State

Could I be added back please? I’d forgotten the password for this account and finally gotten to the email to reset it. 

Post # 6
126 posts
Blushing bee

I’m seriously just excited to get to call him my fiancé instead of boyfriend!! Which of course after that it will be the impatience/excitement to call him my husband! 

Post # 7
6 posts
Newbee

Hi, I’d like to be added please! 🙂 

My boyfriend and I will celebrate our 4 year anniversary on 10/29 (2016 was the year we started dating). We bought a house together and already live like we will when we’re married. We discuss things like we’re already married, and both know that’s our future so I don’t think that much will actually change. I’m most excited to gain an emotional commitment from a proposal. Calling him my fiance is so much more special than calling him my boyfriend. 

Post # 8
126 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@teachingbee8:  That similar to us! We talk

anout future plans all the time but making it official would be amazing!!

Post # 9
32 posts
Newbee

The ring! And the planning! And also being that much closer to having a husband again. It feels so childish at my age to have a “boyfriend” after having a husband for 13 years.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors