The Waiting List – Week of 05 Nov 2019

posted 2 years ago in Waiting
Post # 2
54 posts
Worker bee

lunaghost : We have a couple non-traditional things that we’ve already talked about for our wedding:

– my grandpa is walking me down the aisle instead of my dad or step-dad. My dad was never in the picture, and my grandpa has been a big supporter of me. He’s also put me through college, and it’s very important to me he’s included. My SO also knows he’s the one to ask for a blessing from. 

– we aren’t having flowergirls. I have 8 little cousins the same age, and I would rather forego the whole notion than cause hurt feeings from them (or worse, their mothers). 

– my SO is very keen on the idea of using a slowed down piano version of “The Office” theme during our ceremony somehow. we haven’t discussed the details. But honestly, if that’s the only thing he wants imput on, we can work it in. 

Post # 3
686 posts
Busy bee

I’m strongly considering tossing a stuffed animal cat instead of a bouquet. It fits with my sense of humor. I got the idea from this meme:

Post # 4
10 posts
Newbee

I mean… is the second bride non-traditional? :p 

But other than that, I think we want cheesecake instead of a regular wedding cake?

Actually, the two brides thing as well as people here suggesting waiting bees just propose has me kinda thinking. I may run up a thread for input, but for now still waiting while she’s infurinatingly cute about it not being time yet.

Post # 5
5 posts
Newbee

Please add me, he’s been mentioning marriage non stop, says he knows Im his wife and we’re going to see a couples counselor the end of this month! He’s even pricing rings with me and says he wants to be married by 35 (next year) and I made it clear I want to be married by next year ๐Ÿ˜€ 

Post # 6
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Kentwood, MI

I’m having a normal wedding except that it will be disney themed. 

Post # 7
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Please take me off the list, I am now married!

Post # 8
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2022 - Louisville, Ky

Still #23

Post # 9
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2021 - Goshen, NY

Please take me off the list! He proposed on our trip to Florida (on the last day we were there, damn it! haha).

Post # 10
326 posts
Helper bee

Also take me off the list! he proposed over thanksgiving weekend ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 11
2070 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
fyeahjenna :  
View original reply
ohra :  Congrats to both of you, and I looooooove both of your rings! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Post # 12
116 posts
Blushing bee

Not sure if anyone is still keeping up with this list, but I’m still waiting. Please keep me on here.

Thanks!

Post # 13
260 posts
Helper bee

I’m still waiting as well.

Post # 14
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: Las Vegas

Add me on the list too!

Post # 15
10 posts
Newbee

Take me off the list! I caved and proposed to her but she said yes!! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors