posted 2 months ago in Waiting
Post # 16
175 posts
Blushing bee

Cocktails! Thank you for taking over!

Post # 17
19 posts
Newbee

Cross me off the list!!! He proposed during our trip to the US this past weekend! I am so happy and excited to begin planning!

Post # 18
91 posts
Worker bee

Yay for this list!!

I feel like a proposal is happening for me, in about two months. I haven’t asked about it or anything, just helped plan our trip and sit back and be pretty. We have a lot of fun together traveling and living together, no I’m definitely not in a rush.

I get to marry my best friend, so that’s exciting! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Post # 22
140 posts
Blushing bee

Thanks so much for taking this over bee! I love the waiting list community; how are you all I’ve missed you lol. I’ll be the first to say we’re having mocktails! We will be serving alcohol but as neither my SO nor I drink alcohol I think it would be fun to have signature mocktails.

Post # 24
595 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2021 - Dracut, Massachusetts

AHHH you can cross me off the list! I was totally NOT expecting him to propose so soon! We had talked about it before, but discussed a time line mid month. It was from when we spoke til March! I thought he was going to do it on our trip in SF at the end of Novemeber but I’m soo happy he chose Halloween because it’s my favorite holiday!

We will have cocktails. My family likes their liquor! 

Post # 26
351 posts
Helper bee

Thank you for taking over! I had to take some time off the bee for my sanity haha but my SO has bought the ring finally so I am WAITING WAITING! Congrats to all the recent bees!

we’ll be doing cocktails but I’m hoping for a brunch wedding so probably mimosas and bloodys! 

Post # 27
21 posts
Newbee

Not sure how this works yet, but I am hoping to get engaged by end of winter or early spring. I am basing it of what my SO has been saying in regards to the surpise proposal:)

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors