(Closed) The Waiting/Engaged List 1/16/11

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
525 posts
Busy bee

@purplebee: You’re the best! I kept wondering where the list had gone! Hope it brings you some engagement luck 🙂

I CANNOT believe I am number 4… that is as exciting as it is depressing… haha I’ve clearly been here far too long! xx

Post # 4
204 posts
Helper bee

@purplebee: It’s sweet of you to put the list together.  @Ms MoxieMonkey, I hope your computer woes end soon!

Post # 5
2825 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

::sigh:: It feels good to finally be crossed off!  Thanks for posting this!!

Post # 6
5093 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 2012

Thank you so much!  I love the thing you wrote about me, too!  <3  He proposed on 12/26, though.  I think it’s probably too late for you to change it now, but oh well.  Thank you for doing this!

Post # 7
7300 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

I was wondering what happened to the list! 

Post # 8
3303 posts
Sugar bee

Great job on the list- one suggestion I have though is remove some of the ladies that already have been proposed to – like we are in the middle of January and we have ladies listed from last September.

Post # 9
7300 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

What littlemissmango did was only post three months prior. So you should get rid of August-October. 

Post # 10
946 posts
Busy bee

#10….December 10th is on a Saturday too….

Post # 11
2309 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

@purplebee: I know a lot of ladies would be very grateful for the list ( me included). Thanks, very sweet stories. Hope all is well is Moxie and I’m sure you got some list keeper luck working up for you!

Post # 13
736 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

So exciting to see myself crossed off! All these months of waiting and the planning is off and running…Good luck to you ladies still on the list. I can promise you that it will be a great feeling to finally get a proposal.

Post # 14
1577 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@purplebee:  Thanks so much for updating the list!  :o)

Post # 15
600 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2006

I mean I don’t really want to be on it because I’d rather be on the engaged list, haha but I suppose I should ask to be put on if it provides good luck? 🙂

Post # 16
1927 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

While we were voting for a new list keeper I posted the list once, a few weeks later my Fiance proposed. I really hope posting the list gives you as much luck as it has given me!

The topic ‘The Waiting/Engaged List 1/16/11’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors