(Closed) The Waiting/Engaged List 12/27ish/10

posted 11 years ago in Waiting
Post # 32
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

May I be added to the list, please? Here’s to hoping that none of us stay on it for too long!

Post # 33
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Add me to the list, pretty please!  I’ve been reading this board for several months now, and finally signed up today.  I’m officially waiting!

Post # 34
8 posts
Newbee

Please remove me from the list… not because I’m engaged but because I am deactivating this account and will sign up for the list under a different username.

Thank you!

Post # 35
1132 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I was blabbing to my Fiance about how I was crossed off the list and I read him the blurb. I didn’t think he was listening because he was brushing his teeth so I shut off the computer. He came over and said “Hey! I want to see it.” So I pulled it up again and he read it himself. A few hours later while at the grocery store he said to me “That little story didn’t say that you said yes, people aren’t going to know what you said” I replied with “Aww honey, if you are taken off the list/ a blurb written about you, then everyone knows that you said yes.”

Post # 36
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Please add me to the list! thanks!

Post # 37
697 posts
Busy bee

@Mrs.LetsGoPens:  So mean to tell me, I didn’t say yes?!  T.T  this is a problem I must fix it.Tongue out

Post # 38
3997 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

May I be added to the list please? I just signed up and am officially a waiting bee (: thanks!

Post # 39
62 posts
Worker bee

Please add me to the waiting bee list 🙂

Post # 40
393 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I can be taken off the list!! My man proposed on 1/2!

Post # 41
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Can you please add me to the waiting list?  Thanks! 🙂

Post # 42
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Long time lurker here and I can be added to the engaged list – Christmas Eve proposal in my hometown at a scenic overlook. Thanks!!

Good luck to the waiting bees in the new year!

Post # 43
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2012

May I be added as well? I meant to do it months ago, but now’s as good a time as any! Thank you!

Post # 44
47 posts
Newbee

i need to change my name on the list due to a username change.  can the listkeeper please Private Message me so that I can tell her the original username?

Post # 45
1707 posts
Bumble bee

Can’t wait for the next list. I wonder if I’m moved up…

Post # 46
102 posts
Blushing bee

New bee here, and I belong on the waiting list (for now!)

The topic ‘The Waiting/Engaged List 12/27ish/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors