(Closed) The Waiting/Engaged List 2/6/11

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1577 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Yay!  Thanks so much for keeping the list up.  I’m at #104!! 

Here’s to hoping I don’t get to break the top 100!  :o)

Post # 4
196 posts
Blushing bee

Aw, I love the new proposal stories! Congrats ladies!

Also, thanks to purplebee for helping out with the list!

Post # 5
1987 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I can’t believe I’ve been engaged for a month–good luck everyone!

Post # 6
525 posts
Busy bee

@purplebee: Thanks again for doing this! Good luck everyone, hopefully I will crossed off before Easter so someone else can get into the top 10!

Post # 7
2295 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

119! ๐Ÿ˜€ this things going fast! ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 9
2295 posts
Buzzing bee

This things going so fast lately that Im worried Im going to break into the fifties Way before the ring shows up lol!

Post # 10
935 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Wow! I’m moving up the list ๐Ÿ™‚ How funny…I broke up with my Boyfriend or Best Friend last summer but still on the list. Now with a new guy and probably closer to getting engaged than I was with my long time ex-BF. I’m glad I didn’t take my name off.

And THANK YOU for keeping up the list!

Post # 11
2790 posts
Sugar bee

@Bellanouva: Your worried! I started out in the 60’s and 2 waiting list keepers ago. I am now at 21. If I break the teens its not going to be good.

I wonder if it would be a good idea to downsize the list by taking off any bee’s who have not posted in say the last 2 months or some magic number. Also, what should be do about this whole MsMoxieMonkey situation. Should purplebee just be the new list keeper or should we continue to wait until Moxie returns?

Post # 13
2295 posts
Buzzing bee

@MsBrooklynA: lol I guess you have a very good point!

Yes, indeed I was thinking about that- whether some bees should be removed because they havent posted in like 6 months? or so- or maybe they can be msged and asked if they can confirm if they are still waiting?

Post # 15
38 posts
Newbee

Please add me to the list!

The topic ‘The Waiting/Engaged List 2/6/11’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors