(Closed) The Waiting/Engaged List 3/6/11 ***Newly Updated Spring Cleaning Version!!!***

posted 8 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
475 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

_pat on the back for you purplebee_ πŸ˜€

Post # 4
1543 posts
Bumble bee

Woooooo, I moved up 30 spots! Haha >.<

But seriously, nice job, purplebee. Nice job.

Post # 5
2260 posts
Buzzing bee

Great job Purplebee! You did a great job & your hard work really doesn’t go unappreciated!

Post # 7
1555 posts
Bumble bee

From 51 to 23! Yesssssss!

Post # 8
2408 posts
Buzzing bee

way to go purplebee! you deserve some sort of reward for this.

and hey! i’m still number 1! go me. LOL

Post # 9
2408 posts
Buzzing bee

@purplebee: i found one! huzzah!

Post # 10
196 posts
Blushing bee

O_O I went from 115 to 58. My SO better hurry up! And purplebee, thank you so much for all you’ve done!! It is really appreciated. πŸ™‚

Post # 11
870 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Awesome job, PurpleBee! Thanks so much for doing this.

In other news I jumped to #5! I finally broke the top 5! Any chance I’ll get the number one spot before I get crossed off? πŸ˜‰ I’ve got my fingers crossed for the ladies above me!

Post # 12
1555 posts
Bumble bee

Purple bee is purpliscious. Yep. That is awesome. πŸ˜€

Post # 13
435 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Yikes! Up to 22… that seems almost scary! It is nice to see a cleaner list with the bees you know are still involved with the site Laughing. It’s our two-year dating anniversary tomorrow, it would be nice if that was the day but I kinda feel like I should have more of a vibe if that was the case. Still, I know I’m coming off it this year and that in itself is exciting!

Post # 15
90 posts
Worker bee

130-something to 68. dayummm. The closer to the top the sooner the proposal, right? πŸ˜€

Here’s to waiting ladies, happily or unhappily. Best of luck to all!

Post # 16
797 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

Thank you for doing this, you rock πŸ™‚ I’m also happy with the fact that I moved from 90-something to 48…. That’s good luck, right?

The topic ‘The Waiting/Engaged List 3/6/11 ***Newly Updated Spring Cleaning Version!!!***’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors