(Closed) The Waiting/Engaged List 4/17/11

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1325 posts
Bumble bee

Aw. I’m sorry if you are feeling a little burnt out over the list. If it helps you at all I really appreciate you keeping tabs on everyone and updating. I eagerly look forward to it every week to see if I’ve moved up and who has been crossed off.

On a side note. It was kind of a slow week yes?

Post # 4
108 posts
Blushing bee

I moved up 3 places! congrats ladies. thanks for listkeeping, purplebee!

Post # 5
2408 posts
Buzzing bee

i know you kind of fell into being the listkeeper but your efforts are very much appreciated by all of us ladies. thanks for all your hard work!

Post # 6
667 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Thank you for all your work on keeping the list updated. Your work is truly appreciated!! good luck to you, sounds lkke something may be coming pretty soon.

Post # 7
1508 posts
Bumble bee

yay! i am still on it… wait… was that sarcasm?

Tongue out

Post # 9
253 posts
Helper bee

@purplebee: Like other PP’s have said I really appreciate you doing this too! It’s exciting to see the list and where other people are falling every week. Thanks purplebee!

I moved up two spots. Good luck ladies! =)

Post # 10
24 posts
Newbee

What a great list!! Thank you so much for keeping up with it. It’s nice to see we’re not alone in this “waiting” stage 🙂

Post # 11
363 posts
Helper bee

Thank you for taking care of the list @purplebee: I really hope you get a proposal soon!!!

Post # 12
133 posts
Blushing bee

I think I’m going to add myself to the Waiting List this week. I’m not sure why this week particularly, but it feels right. 

Post # 13
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Can I pretty please be added to the list? 

Post # 14
483 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I’m engaged!!  

Loved being in the waiting forum though, not so much the “waiting” part but because of all the fabulous ladies I got to meet 🙂

Post # 15
326 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

My first time on the list! 🙂 Thanks @purplebee!

The topic ‘The Waiting/Engaged List 4/17/11’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors