(Closed) The Waiting/Engaged List 5/22/11

posted 10 years ago in Waiting
Post # 19
17 posts
Newbee

I’ve been lurking for a little while and am so happy to have found a community like this! Please add me to the waiting list… Thanks!

Post # 20
272 posts
Helper bee

I’ve been on the list for 3 weeks now… Still no progress! Dang!

Post # 21
15 posts
Newbee

wow only moved up one spot! I liked it better when my number was really getting smaller!! 😉 lol

But I just know I will be able to be crossed off sooon!!  *fingers crossed*

Post # 22
1554 posts
Bumble bee

Broke into the top 20! Yes!

Post # 23
818 posts
Busy bee

can you please add me to the waiting list?

Post # 24
361 posts
Helper bee

I’ll play 🙂 I’m officially waiting myself. 

Post # 25
196 posts
Blushing bee

Oh, no! SO needs to hurry up! I’m number 50 now!

Purplebee, thank you for all your hard work on the list; the luck of the list-keeper has to be kicking in soon, right?

Post # 26
19 posts
Newbee

could you please add me to the list thanks Smile

, and can I just say what a great idea , just discovered weddingbee today and loving it!

Post # 28
254 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

So exciting to read my engagement blurb! Sprinkling engagement dust on the list for the rest of you. Good luck Bees, your time will come soon!

Post # 29
456 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

You can cross me off!!! After 5 and half years of dating (2 of them waiting) he finally proposed! He did it in a gorgeous rose garden at the Morris Arboretum (Philly, PA) in the morning. Many people get married there and now I certainly want to. Then we had a fantastic lunch on the river (where, coincidentally, there was an outdoor wedding going on) followed by a surprise at home of three dozen roses and champagne and finally a surprise party with both of our entire families later that night. Absolutely perfect. I think I’m still dreaming!

Heres a pic of the garden (from http://www.replayphotos.com/pennphotos/campus-print/the-rose-garden-in-june_21308.cfm?pMode=unframed)

And here’s my ring!

The topic ‘The Waiting/Engaged List 5/22/11’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors