(Closed) The Waiting/Engaged List 6/5/11

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@purplebee: Although I am sad to still be on this list, I’m also very shocked at the number that is beside my name. Here’s why: The number 18 follows me EVERYWHERE. J and I have an anniversary date of August 18th. Not only that, but there’s little things where that number follows me, for example: The parking space J has at our apartment building is number 18, my mailbox number at work for the printer is… You guessed it, number 18. It also pops up randomly all the time, like when I look at the clock and it says 1:18pm (or am).

So. My point is, is that I still have some hope. I see this as a sign, lol. Oi.

Gwen.

Post # 4
1670 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Congratulations to the newly engaged bees!!

@GwenvonD:  Hope being #18 is a good sign for you too!!  : )

Post # 5
1325 posts
Bumble bee

Thank you list keeper and congrats to all the engaged bees! 5-7 more months and I’ll be off that list! W007!  <— sk-king myself up.  🙂

Post # 6
482 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

i started at around 170, 180 something. a lot of lucky ladies have gotten engaged! SO and i are buying a diamond in the next two weeks (just a matter of finding it) so once we get it to the jeweler to custom make the ring, it shouldn’t be too long!

Post # 7
588 posts
Busy bee

yahoo! made the list! hopefully I won’t be on there for long!

Post # 8
362 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@purplebee: I just wanted to say thank you making the list every week!  Also congrats to all the newly engaged bees, hopefully the engagements keep coming!

Post # 9
479 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Alright, I’ll bite….I’ve been waiting about a month now.  Hopefully it happens sooner rather than later 🙂

Post # 10
1325 posts
Bumble bee

I can NOT type on an Iphone. I meant SI-king myself up.

Also, didn’t Ticatica get engaged?

Post # 11
87 posts
Worker bee

please add me to the list.

Post # 13
52 posts
Worker bee

Please add me to the list. I’ve been with my guy since July of 2006.

Post # 14
429 posts
Helper bee

still here…  lalala

Post # 15
297 posts
Helper bee

wow…#49. How time flies…

Post # 16
1325 posts
Bumble bee

Purplebee-You’ll have to add Ticatica next week! A few threads down (after the add in the middle of the page) is her thread “Am I just jumping the gun?” she thought her guy was possibly cheating on her but 2nd page she comes back to say he proposed!  Ticatica- you may want to make a stand alone “I’m engaged” thread!

The topic ‘The Waiting/Engaged List 6/5/11’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors