(Closed) The Waiting/Engaged List 7/10/11

posted 9 years ago in Waiting
Post # 18
2790 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@purplebee: I understand that I will be no closer to my personal engagement. I also understand that this is a special list and that moving up on it has become a privlidge. This is one of my small joys in life and I felt that this was something that was incorrect and I chose to question the list keeper about it. There is no where that says that a member of the list cannot inquire about the list.

Post # 19
858 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@MsBrooklynA: I thought once someone was crossed off then everyone moved up a spot but I guess notUndecided it would make the most sense to do it that way

Post # 20
927 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

i would also like to be added to the waiting list if possible 🙂

Post # 21
4693 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
@miss sparkly cat: Wild guess here, but I’m guessing tobin was banned or left, and is now back as sunrunner so PurpleBee gave her her spot back on the list.

Post # 22
1313 posts
Bumble bee

Movin’ on up! Summer engagements are going strong.. I stayed at #52 for ever and now here I am at #47, woo hoo.. Congrat to you ladies!!!

Post # 23
1313 posts
Bumble bee

Movin’ on up! Summer engagements are going strong.. I stayed at #52 for ever and now here I am at #47, woo hoo.. Congrat to you ladies!!!

Post # 24
2295 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Omg Im off the list 🙂 Im sending my best to all you ladies!!!

Post # 25
28 posts
Newbee

Congrats to all the new engaged bee’s!

woohoo i jumped 2 spots 🙂

Post # 26
73 posts
Worker bee

@purplebee:

I’d like to be added to the waiting list if possible : ) I don’t think my wait will be too long, thankfully.

Post # 27
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Yay, moved up 3!!

Hopefully within four lists I’ll be off! YAY!

Post # 28
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Wow, I’ve moved up a lot. I used to be 70-something. Now I’m 21. So, yeah – still here. Still waiting . .  .

Post # 29
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

Hello, can i join the waiting list? I’ve been waiting for 21 months lol

Post # 30
1 posts
Wannabee

Can I be added to the wait list, I feel it coming up real soon, so it shouldn’t be long

Post # 31
3586 posts
Sugar bee

Why is sunrunner up there? If she hasn’t been here long, she doesn’t need to be up there. She needs to be at the bottom with everyone else who came later. Will one of the ones who just said add me to the list, move up to number 5 or so? Why is she “special” enough to move up?

If she isn’t moved, whoever takes over the list can just move her down. I don’t even see her posting anywhere.

The topic ‘The Waiting/Engaged List 7/10/11’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors