(Closed) Theme Difference btn Ceremony & Reception

posted 10 years ago in Themes
Post # 3
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

Why would it be?  It’s your wedding, ultimately an expression of you and your fiance as a couple and the celebration of your marriage.  Do whatever expresses that!

Post # 4
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2008

I think it might be really fun to do a white/silver ceremony and then totally change the tone at the reception!  It would come across as a very scerene, peaceful, and sacred ceremony followed by a fun, bright, over-the-top party reception!  Good luck!

Post # 5
36 posts
Newbee

I dont think anything is wrong with that. I am thinking about doing that too, but not just with feel but also with color. I think I want to calm blush pink, silver, and white with fun flirty beach feelings but a ceremony filled with pink lighting lots of candles and decorations of tangerine, candy apple red, lime green, and burnt orange. So it goes it a romantic, sunset, loungy type feel. Moreover, I was just in a wedding filled with warm and colorful fall colors at the wedding and white only reception.

Post # 6
699 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

I LOVE that idea! Go with it! There is nothing wrong with it! I actually saw an episode of "Get Married" and some big celebrity couple (can’t remember who) did that and the wedding planner talked about how much fun and how pretty it was.

The topic ‘Theme Difference btn Ceremony & Reception’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors