- 11 months ago
- Wedding: February 2019
Thanks already for opening my forum post. My fiance and I are getting married in February. She is a huge Disney freak and does the whole Disneybounding thing; I have a side photography business and our photos have been featured on WDW’s IG, she brand reps for small Disney shops, etc. So basically, we had to involve Disney in our wedding.
Our florist/decor rental vendor is crafting custom centerpieces and accents for each table, themed on certain princesses/movies. We have tables for:
- Sleeping Beauty
- Snow White
- (And of course an enchanted rose on the guest book table)
However, what we are trying to top the tables off with is SOME KIND of signage with a quote about love/family/relationships from each of those movies, like the Frozen table would probably say something like “Love is an open door,” to illustrate the general idea. But, I wanted them to be accented with elements of each of the movies; some ideas:
- Belle – Books, Gears (inventor’s daughter, and some wedding accents are also somewhat steampunky), Rose
- Ariel – Seashells, Sand dollars, Sand itself, Fish, etc.
- Rapunzel – Lanterns, Chameleons, etc.
- Sleeping Beauty – I actually know nothing about her, my fiance would make the call there lol.
- Frozen – Snowflakes, Snowman (doesn’t have to be a snowman?), Icicles, etc.
- Cindarella – Pumpkins, Carriage, Glass shoe, etc.
- Snow White – Apples, Gems (dwarves), etc.
All I can find on places like Etsy are those very general gold-foil background designs printed on generic posterboard that don’t really have any personality. I’m looking for recommendations for a place I can go look at who may do work like this and be able to ship it, but is also affordable.
Please hit me with your best ideas! I am trying to take the stress of our wedding as much as possible off the shoulders of my fiance, and have been doing a lot of the planning, but I just cannot figure this out for the life of me.