Post # 4
Mostly my students. Also when I get random pastries and cookies which is awesome.
Post # 5
@tmsing: The fact that I only have to pay 10 cents for a pop.
We make bomb food for the kids, so I get free lunch every day. But we also have bacon burgers, baked potatoes or Chinese food made especially for the teachers some days.
There is always hot coffee on.
And ya know, I guess I like teaching a kid to walk or hearing them say their first word 😉
Post # 6
When they cancel a class and I get to teach less that day. I kid. Not really.
Post # 7
– Espresso machine!
– Soda fountain!
– Free fruit delivered 2x/week!
– A boss who is actually supportive and fun!
– I actually really love what I do – curing diseases. It feels pretty awesome.
Post # 8
I work with one year olds, so… everything except diapers. I get to help kids learn how to walk and talk and they’re just so loving. And their laughs are contagious.
I get cupcakes at least once a week.
And, two weeks into working there, my coworker became one of my closest friends.
Post # 9
I work with developmentally disabled adults and one of my clients calls me naughty girl for some reason. Every night when I tuck her in she says “Love you naughty girl” and it just melts my heart every time!
Post # 10
@tmsing: When I come across a real person’s name that is also the name of a famous person, historical figure, or a character from a show I watch.
One of the vendors I used to deal with, his name was Corey Hart. Can you guess which song went through my head every time he sent me an email? Heh.
– my view makes me smile. It looks out over downtown Brisbane and the Brisbane River, so beautiful.
Post # 11
* I train several of the new hosts and cashiers, and it makes me happy when I see the light bulb go off in their head when they understand a new concept or figure out how to do something on their own. It’s not much, but it makes me feel good.
* I work in customer service, and while the vast majority of people just make me shake my head and wonder about the human population (I had a long night at work), there are those few that just make me happy when they thank me profusely for just going out of my way to make their visit more enjoyable.
* Snow days.
Post # 12
When I walk past the CEO’s office and see him typing… with two fingers, and his wrists at an extreme angle – he looks like a T-Rex 😉
Post # 14
The clock at 5PM on Fridays. 🙂
Post # 16
I get to work in a yogibo bean bag chair whenever I want.
Bagel Fridays (The office gives us bagels and muffins)
Company Fun Outings
My boss isn’t a tool bag.
Summer Fridays – Out at 2!
The CEO wears shorts and thinks I’m a wizard
Free gym membership.