Post # 196
I ageee with luluroe or whatever. Ugliest damn shit I ever saw on grown women. I also hate coffee though I adore Starbucks, never EVER watch tv, and when people overuse the word “bless” – as in “I’m so blessed” or “I want to bless someone by donating my old coat”
Post # 197
- Wedding: April 2017 - The School of the Art Institute Ballroom
Oh boy, interesting thread. Here are a few of mine, but for some of them it seems like I’m in good company:
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Gingerbread Mochas or any seasonal flavored drink.
- Sweet cocktails
- Victoria’s Secret – nothing fits me right!
- Strong scented anything, especially body shop/bath and body works scents
- Disney – ok, I like some of the movies, but have never been to the parks, have no idea why people are so obsessed with them and don’t strongly associate with any characters, etc.
- Makeup – I don’t wear it aside from special occasions
- Taco Bell – it makes me queasy just smelling taco bell.
Post # 199
Just a couple to addd:
– Shakeology and people who post pictures of their Shakeology container.
– Dogs. Sorry, I just don’t get why I’m supposed to love your dog too. Don’t make me feel like satan just because I don’t.
Post # 200
lavenderstone : ugh. She looks so plastic!
Post # 201
make up, movies, organic food
Post # 202
My biggest is bacon… just the smell. And the actual taste, like it ruins potato bakes and carbonaras for me.
Im also an aussie who hates vegemite, so does dh. Our poor unexposed future children.
Post # 203
Navygirl14 : the ‘Despicable Me’ films. In particular those bloody stupid Minions…urgh…so irritating!!! Yet EVERYONE ELSE LOVES THEM SO THEY ARE EVERYWHEREEEEEE!!!
Post # 204
Twitter, Instagram or hashtags.
Chocolate, pasta, olives, shrimp.
Leggings..these are NOT pants and should not be worn in public.
Kardashian-Kanye, 99% of celebrity anything.
Post # 205
FantasticFawn : This is a big thing here. I don’t get it. Weekends are for sleeping in!
Post # 206
Navygirl14 : lol, I know I am in the minority – my husband thinks he is the greatest actor, ever, and all I can see is Leo looking like he’s trying to think too hard:)
Post # 207
- Pandora and David Yurman
- MK bags with the MK all over them as well as Coach bacgs with the C print (always hated them)
- Latte’s, Coffee., machiato’s.. anything coffee related is meh
- Kale (sorry can’t get into it)
- Walking Dead
I’m sure this isn’t an exhaustive list cause there are so many things I hate hahahaa
Post # 208
– Ketchup is gross can even taste it
– breaking bad , games of thrones , walking death .
– starbucks coffee and all the other thing they make with coffee . Tim hortons is 100% better i just like coffee like it is.
– sushi , bacon , i hate sea food .
-i dont hate but i dont like beyonce
Post # 209
DeppButterfly : I like bacon but the extremes some people go to over it…good lord. It’s just a food. It doesn’t really deserve a fawning Facebook status every time you eat it.
Post # 210
EFred611 : I recently heard of a DJ/”model” (lad’s mags, not the VS catwalk or anything) who posted some selfie and said if she got a certain number of likes she’d get a Harambe tattoo. I was like, this is literally most of what I hate encapsulated in one person.
Navygirl14 : Have you seen the recent South Park episodes where Cartman tries to prove women are funny when they yell about their vaginas? That just SCREAMS Amy Schumer to me.