Post # 1
What are you hoping to accomplish this month?
I would like to lose some weight (5-7 lbs)/ eat healthier
Find a location for the new business I am starting
get engaged (this is a stretch but hopefully it will happen)
Post # 3
Get married! Go on honeymoon!
Post # 4
I am eating healthier, so I would like to lose 5 pounds at least. And PACK so I am ready to move in March.
Post # 5
Stick with working out and eating right so I can start dropping this pesky weight! Celebrate our 6 year dating anniversary 🙂 Oh and get Pregnant! lol but that is my goal every month. Meeting with a new doctor so I am hopeful this month will bring good things 🙂
Post # 6
Drink A LOT on my bday weekend!
Find and/or hopefully close on a house!
Put out more applications for a different position in different districts!
Learn how to use Fertility Friend when I get this months period.
Find my husband cute V-day gifts.
Attempt to cook lasagna.
GET MY BUTT TO THE GYM AGAIN!
Post # 7
I’m running an 8 km race in two weeks, so I’ll be training for that and running it.
Also I want to go through the last few boxes in my house from when we moved in back in April.
Post # 8
@Rubbs: What happens now when you cook lasagna??
I need to get back in shape for rugby to start in March. Also I need to WANT to play rugby again…ugh.
Post # 9
@peachacid: Oh I haven’t even tried yet… but I miss my mom’s lasagna so much, and I’ve literally just started cooking, and it seems like just too much work!
Post # 10
@littlemisst08: how exciting! That’s quite a february!!
Post # 12
- Wedding: September 2013 - B&B
1. FINDING A FULL TIME JOB THAT PAYS ME MONEY! Ok I know any job pays money, but I mean, enough for me to pay my bills and LIVE off of please!
2. Finishing the STD’s so they can go out at the end of Feb/first week of March! (Wedding is Sept 21)
3. My birthday on the 7th!
Post # 13
Find a full time job with a liveable wage.
Lose ten pounds
Post # 14
Make cake toppers (this weekend’s challenge).
Make a visit to the wedding dress shop and hopefully order dress.
Watch OH get through his first set of treatment and hopefully get the news that it is working.
And LOTS of work stuff 🙁
Post # 15
- Wedding: June 2014 - Ontario, Canada ♥ EDD- April 2016
1. Finish all my school assignments/readings without going insane ahah
2. Go dress shopping
3. Have an awesome 22nd birthday
4. Gain more followers/likes on my chronic illness support blog and FB page (:
5. Have breakfast at Cora’s (yumm)
6. Bake Valentine’s cupcakes