Post # 197
Skinny Jeans/straight leg jeans
people who can’t figure out to NOT wear spandex
AMERICAN IDOL FRIGGIN EW!
Crocs are pretty hideous…but comfy to me, so although ugly and terrible…I don’t care what people think…
dressing infants in slutty clothing…awesome. now go post that on your facebook for the pedofiles of the world. and then wonder why your child is kidnapped and murdered…
Post # 198
OATMEAL. sorr,y I forgot that one…pretty much anything with an oatmeal texture is just GROSS
Post # 199
Us Weekly, TMZ, other celebrity gossip rags, I just don’t get it!!
Post # 201
LOVE this thread – I’m nodding like a madwoman at some of these! Here are a few of mine:
- Dress Barn – Seriously? Dress BARN? Why couldn’t you have named it Dress Palace or Dress Villa or even Dress Shack? What are you implying, all women who shop there are livestock?!
- Everybody Loves Raymond – I second whoever said that. I cringe everytime I hear any character’s voice on that show.
- Holiday cards where people don’t even sign their names – Yes, this happens. I get that maybe you have two hundred cards to send out, but at least write “Dear Lucytoo” and/or sign your freaking name. I’d rather not get a card from you at all otherwise.
- Starbucks coffee – Just tastes burned to me.
- Facebook – Don’t. Get. It. I don’t get the complete and utter waste of time. What? You virtually nudged me? You grew me a virtual plant? Why don’t you mail me a handwritten note instead of writing on my virtual wall? And why is it a “wall” anyway? Why not a chalkboard?
- People who use the word “literally” incorrectly – No, you don’t mean “literally”, you mean “figuratively”!!!
- Titanic – The movie, not the ship. I feel bad for the people on the ship. But, I laughed histerically when Rose pried her dead boyfriend’s hand off her plank and he slooooooowly sank into the depths of the ocean. I was on a first date with a guy I had a crush on, but he never asked me out on a second date. I blame the movie ’cause it made me laugh inappropriately. And there was this girl in my dorm who blasted My Heart Will Go On for THREE MONTHS STRAIGHT after the movie came out.
I gotta stop now. I’m beginning to think I’m a grouch.
Post # 202
precious moments figurines
Post # 203
I hate baths too! Number 1: your soaking in your own filth. Two: Weird as it is ive always been afraid something would come up the drain and get my feet. weird i know.
Other things I HATE:
-Pig skin chip things (GROSS!)
-Kristen, Heidi and Spencer from The hills.
Other then this im a pretty happy girl! Lol =)
Post # 204
I totally dislike the following:
1. texting language!
2. American Idol
4. Very see-through leggings as pants
5. Wearing tights with shorts… in the winter!
Post # 205
POODLES (inspired by Kittyachi – thank you for reminding me)
Sweatpants with boots. Worst. Trend. Ever.
French pedicures – WTH?
Sudoku (my brain is bleeding just thinking about it)
Post # 206
@ AnnieAAA – OMG, finally, someone who hates FRIENDS like I do. No, I don’t think any of those people were ever funny. And people look at you like a complete freak when you say you don’t like it. My mom bought me a FRIENDS trivia game for Christmas one year, and I freaked out. I made her take it back.
Post # 207
Off the top of my head, knick knacks and that “I kissed a girl” song *shudder*
Post # 208
Get ready to think I’m super weird- Vera Bradley bags (SO UGLY) and sleeping late. I like being well rested, but I hate wasting a morning.
Post # 209
@amandopolis…I hate the Vera Bradley bags too! I think they look like the quilts my grandparents used to have on their bed. lol.
Post # 211
Lemondrop-what is SATC?
lol @ Precious moments figurines! I don’t really like them, either! lol.
Round 2 for me: Mustard, corn beef, rain/snow (it’s popular where I’m originally from). lol.