- 8 years ago
- Wedding: September 2012
1. Where do you recommend buying it? Just like many others here, I bought mine from MoissaniteCo…they are very helpful and good at responding to any questions/custom changes you may want (I wanted yellow gold with a palladium head/prongs, and they were able to make just what I wanted!)
2. What made you decide on Moissanite? I didn’t really want a diamond, and looked around at man-made diamonds first, then found Asha, then found moissanite. I debated btw Asha and moissanite for a long time, but in the end the story of moissanite and the number of people who loved it on weddingbee was what sold me 🙂
3. Are you satisfied with your ring? I LOVE my ring… I’ve had it for about 4 months now and I still find myself just staring at its sparkliness!!
4. Do you tell people that your ring is not a Diamond? Yes, and actually everyone has been really interested in moissanite. I haven’t gotten any kind of weird or rude judgmental comments, which is aweseome 🙂
5. Do you recommend enhanced stones? Mine is enhanced, so I would say yes, but I don’t have any that are non-enhanced for comparison so I can’t truly say one way or the other.
Pictures!! It’s a size 5.25 yellow gold with palladium prongs enhanced (the old enhanced process that’s now discontinued) 6mm (.75 carat equivalent) moissanite…it matches in size more to 1 carat than the .75 carat though. It took a while to get used to it being bigger than expected, but I guess I’ll live Now I think it’s the perfect size (isn’t it funny how that happens?). It’s this ring from the website.