(Closed) This is my PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with Coral House on 4/14/12

posted 6 years ago in Long Island, New York
Post # 3
13067 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I am so sorry you had such a bad experience on your wedding day!  If it’s any consolation, I’m sure you looked beautiful and you’ve got a great groom! 

Post # 4
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

OMG that is just terrible of them! I am glad you posted this as when i was looking up venues this was a potential and during my search i didn’t find many negative reviews. So glad i didn’t go with them in the end. I feel so bad for you but look on the brighter side you are now married to the love of you life. LaughingCongratulations girly and don’t beat yourself up about it. Just be proactive and if you feel you have been wronged definitely look into suing them! I would look at your contract and see what is says and take it to an attorney.

Post # 5
389 posts
Helper bee

Report them to the Better Business Bureau.  You can also do it on line as well.  Hair in food is unacceptable and against the law.  

Post # 6
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2008

I’ve been a guest there, I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone either.  I’m sorry you went through this on your wedding day!  Hopefully you’ll get some resolution!

Post # 7
100 posts
Blushing bee

That’s just awful. As the other ladies said, try to focus on the more important things.

The topic ‘This is my PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with Coral House on 4/14/12’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors