(Closed) This kitten matches my cat & I really want her!

posted 7 years ago in Pets
Post # 3
4014 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

AWW how cute! There are some differences between them so you can still tell them apart! I love the mustache they both have!! I’m sure your cat would love to have a playmate! We got another puppy for our 2 year old Boston and they ADORE each other now! Good luck and let us know what you decide! 🙂

Post # 4
2584 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Lol, this reminds me of myself. Fiance and I got a couple cats from the humane society in May. When I went back for a volunteer orientation a few weeks later, they had a new kitten that looked EXACTLY like one of my cats. We can’t handle more than 2 right now but I wanted the look-alike kitten too lol

The white and brown one was the cat with the clone baby kitty.

Post # 6
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

If I were left to own devices, I’d probably end up a crazy cat lady. Luckilly my guy keeps me in check and reminds me that two cats is more than enough. I think two cats are perfect. They keep each other company, when we aren’t home and I think that playing with each other keeps from from being destructive. Plus, it is double the kitty love 🙂

Here are my babies when they were babies:

And here are my Buddy and Odie now:

Post # 8
2195 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

awww! I heart kittens. We have two gigantic orange tabbies that we adopted when they were 7 weeks old.

Here they are as kittens:

And here they are now (snuggling with FI):

That’s Oliver on the left (he’s tipping the scales around 20 lbs) and Charlie on the right (he’s the “little” one at about 13 lbs).

Post # 9
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I adopted my first kitten from the Humane League at a “bad time” in that it was right around Thanksgiving & I picked him up and had to take him with me to my parents house for the first 5 days he was with me!  It went fine but I felt bad that I had to cart him around so much his very first week.  So I don’t regret for a minute the fact that it could have been slightly better timing, and I would have missed out on the sweetest boy ever! 

When we got our 2nd kitten (about 4 mos later), I literally thought he was going to kill her.  He was so much bigger than her and would basically just tackle her.  It took a few days and i was paranoid, but they eventually learned to co-exist and are pretty good with each other, other than occasionally hissy-tackle-play. 

I know I wouldn’t have the heart to return an animal after getting it, so just hang in there and know that they’ll eventually learn to get along.  I had a friend who got a really adorable kitten off of petfinder and it worked out for them! 

ps~ I have a male and a female (both fixed, of course) and there haven’t been any issues with different genders, etc. 

Post # 12
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

What a pretty kitty!!! Hmmm she sort of looks like a Bailey to me, or maybe a Sela.

Post # 13
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

Omigosh omigosh I love kittens so much!  Your kitty has thee cutest mustache!

Love all the other pretty kitties too! 

Post # 14
637 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

What a cute post! When my sister and I both lived at home we got opposite kitties- she got an all black one and when I got a kitten later on, I got an all white one. When I moved out and felt like I could handle a second cat, I went for in-between and got a gray kitten 🙂 This is my oldest fur-baby, Ozzy. He’s 12 years old:

Little brother Cooper as a kitten:

And all growed up (his stripey white “eyebrows” crack me up):

The topic ‘This kitten matches my cat & I really want her!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors