(Closed) This must be the one: Allure 9022! [warning: pic heavy]

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
2691 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I love that first dress! Even in the blurry cell picture it gives you such a gorgeous, defined waist. It has just the right amount of sparkle and detail and is still traditional. Beautiful.

Post # 4
3371 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Even with that blurry photo, the first dress looking stunning on you. I love that blush shade, it’s not too pink and still ethereal enough to look appropriately bridal. The second dress is pretty but I find the neckline a little harsh, I prefer the open lace of the Allure. I think the JA would be slightly less flattering because of the more defined round neckline and also the beading on the cap sleeves could add bulk to the arms.

Post # 5
4687 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

I personally love non -blinding white dresses!! They are so flatering on skin tones!

Post # 6
4436 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Wow- the first dress is amazing!! It really shows off your figure- beautiful:)

Post # 7
12247 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

Wow! That first dress is INCREDIBLE!

Post # 8
Hostess
23597 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Even with a blurry photo, I KNOW that #1 is your dress! It’s made for you lady!

Post # 11
1083 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I prefer the first dress way more over the second. Do what your heart tells you to do! It’s your dress!

Post # 12
1478 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Creek club at ion, SC

I loovvvveee dress number one dont give into number 2

Post # 13
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Dress # 1 for sure!

Post # 14
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I bought a very similar style to #1 made by Danielle Caprese. They had the option to order in ivory. Perhaps the Allure has the same and then you can have the style and shape you like with the color your mom loves?

The topic ‘This must be the one: Allure 9022! [warning: pic heavy]’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors