(Closed) Thoughts/Opinions-Bari Jay Bridesmaids style 644?

posted 8 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
7975 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I like it!

How do your BMs feel about their arms? My only concern would be over arm insecurity (I feel like one strap dresses call attention to arms – or maybe those models always have rocking arms and I wish my flabbies looked like them, haha)

Post # 5
Bee
916 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2010 - Al Cielo / La Laguna

It makes me want to be your bridesmaid so I can wear it!  It is beautiful!

Post # 6
443 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

it is stunning!

Post # 7
1016 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

I think it’s really pretty but I’m short and round-ish so it wouldn’t look great on me.

It is very elegant and classic – almost like something you’d see on the red carpet!

Post # 8
588 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010 - Philippe Park

Oh my! It’s gorgeous! I want it for myself!!!

Post # 10
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

It’s a beautiful dress!

The only thing I’d watch out for is that they can move and shake on the dance floor.  When I was trying on wedding dresses someone gave me that advice and it’s true – try it on, raise your arms and shake about – if you can dance I say go for it!

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I am actually using this dress in my August wedding, our colors are grey and pink so the girls are wearing the shadow color. They look beautiful on, very light and comfortable, the sleeve does not bother them at all. My bridesmaids actually said they barely felt it. I am having 9 bridesmaids all different sizes and ages. The youngest is 15 ( we are altering the dress to be more appropriate for her) and the oldest is a siter in law who is 41. They all love it! It is honestly very flattering on all the body types in my wedding party. I hope this is helpful and of course I LOVE the dress!

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Hey Sorry I haven’t been checking this post!! I would say it is lighter then the color you want. We should be getting them in next month and I could take a picture and post it if it not to late. You are right the shades vary on dresses but I was told it was just because of the wedsite. In person they all look the same. But like I said it is def a lighter shade of grey then the picture you showed. What color are you doing with your grey? I am so excited to use this color!! I am doing the grey and hot pink. Good Luck and let me know if you need anything else! I will keep checking the board this time!!!

The topic ‘Thoughts/Opinions-Bari Jay Bridesmaids style 644?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors