(Closed) Thursday Fun Thread: Share your Favorite Couple's Photo from 2013!

posted 6 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 62
492 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@stephanie3973:  I’m looking to honeymoon in Paris. Do you reccomend any hotels there?

Post # 63
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

@McBezel:  We stayed at Hotel Alison while we were there. It’s not too far from the Champs-Élysées. ๐Ÿ™‚ Think Fiance and I might have paid around $104 USD a night though the price depends on when you would go, I believe.

We were only there for a day and a half, there was so much more to see than what we did. If you do go, be sure to visit the Eiffel Tower for sure! I remember the lights on the tower were turned on for a few minutes at night it looks cool! I think they come on for five minutes every hour.

(FI and I were quite a way from the tower, hence the blurriness. But it definitely looked pretty nice lit up at night. Smile)

Be sure to beware of pickpockets. unfortunately we ran into a few of them. We also visited the Notre Dame cathedral and the Louvre. There was a lot of walking, but it was worth it.

Also, make sure to visit the Lover’s Bridge! You can purchase a lock and key to place on the bridge if you don’t already have one. There were literally thousands of locks there! 

Here’s ours:

And what the bridge looked like:

Post # 64
1234 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@PacificMrs:  Aw thank you so much for your kind words! I love the picture of you and your husband walking away on the beach, so romantic! 

@pengoala:  ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you!

@CatyLady:  Aw thank you! I usually wear it down so I HAD to wear it up for the wedding! If only I could do a simple updo on my own haha!

@Gemstone:  Thank you!

@Fabfitfemme:  Your proposal picture is too sweet!

Post # 65
Bee
11811 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2009 - Barr Mansion

Aww, great thread! Here’s mine!

Post # 66
3772 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

This is hands down my all-time favorite picture.

Post # 67
507 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Our church and then at The Garden Room for the reception

@s2bmrscook:  That’s magical! Love it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 68
1648 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@PacificMrs:  I wish I could remember where we were going when we took this but it was in the summer.

Post # 69
3772 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@WaltzDreams:  ๐Ÿ™‚ we’ve ordered it in a 16×20 canvas for our living room!

Post # 71
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

These are my 2 favorite from our engagement pictures

Post # 72
2572 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

My fave is this one from our honeymoon last summer.

The topic ‘Thursday Fun Thread: Share your Favorite Couple's Photo from 2013!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors