(Closed) Time for the recap :)

posted 8 years ago in Recaps
  • poll:
  • Post # 33
    2083 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

Congratulations, looked beautiful!!! Great recap!!!

Post # 34
    1613 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

@redbootz:  You know, so often I see Bees commenting on recaps and saying how beautiful the photos are because everyone looks so happy/in love/whatever, and I think, “that’s true, but the photo quality is shit!”

Well in your case the photos are beautiful because of all the emotional stuff, but ALSO because they are just gorgeous photos! They look like something out of a magazine. 

Your photographer obviously knew what he was doing, and how to handle lighting — I can tell by the off-camera lights as well as the natural light used that the photographer was competent with lighting. And that dance scene? You can’t do that unless you know how to drag the shutter to control the lights. So it’s particularly ironic that anyone would criticize the lighting, because that’s one thing that is clearly done well.

The photos have been edited with a slightly vintage treatment, so maybe your Mother-In-Law was actually trying to criticize the post-processing…but it sounds like she was trying to be a bitch most of all. I generally dislike obvious color treatments, but with your photos it’s been done fairly cleanly and looks very effective. 

Aside from the technical quality, you really did look beautiful and happy and you have some stunning images from a lovely wedding. Congratulations. Who was your photographer?

Post # 36
    169 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2014

Oh my goodness, soooo pretty! I had to look through them twice because I love them much! I absolutely love the one of you guys walking out of the church and the b/w outdoor one! Amazing photos and such a gorgeous wedding!!

Post # 37
    95 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: January 2014

So lovely! Congrats.

Post # 38
    794 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2014

Love the photos, especially the saber arch!  Congratulations!

The topic ‘Time for the recap :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors