- 7 years ago
- Wedding: July 2011
I’m trying to figure out a schedule for our wedding, and I’m a bit overwhelmed.
First, our venue has four distinct areas, a lawn where the ceremony takes place, a cute little groove where the cocktail hour will be, an outdoor terrace where dinner is served, and an indoor ballroom where the dancing will take place.
Also, our wedding is a destination wedding for most of our family and guests, so there isn’t any concern about signalling the end of the wedding. Even my grandparents will still be dancing at 1am! 🙂
Here is what I have so far, am I missing anything?
- 5:00pm Ceremony
- 5:30pm Cocktails and heavy appetizers in the groove
- 7:00pm Dinner + speeches (plated, not buffet)
- 8:00pm Cake Cutting + more speeches (we really want cake to be served while our guests are still sitting so they can enjoy their cake with some coffee)
- 9:00pm First Dance, followed by father daughter dance etc.
- (there will be a candy and treat bar for anyone wanting more snacks through the evening)
- 12:50am Last Dance