(Closed) TMI health question

posted 3 years ago in Wellness
Post # 2
2050 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Could it be an ingrown hair?  i sometimes get red painful bumps from shaving or waxing down there!

Post # 3
3035 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I would vote ingrown hair, but I would just go to the doc and have her take a look. If its a mole you want to make sure its not abnormal especially if its changing.


Post # 5
8065 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

wouldyoukindlyy:  Make an appointment and see a doctor or gyno. No one on here can give you a diagnosis. It could be anything from an STI to cancer to a cyst. The most likely is a barthlin cyst. 

Post # 6
3431 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

wouldyoukindlyy:  Definitely make an appt with your gyno. Maybe your underwear is snagging your pubes and it could be an ingrown? 

Post # 7
631 posts
Busy bee

j_jaye:  I agree with this. For peace of mind, I’d just go see my doctor. 

Post # 8
2157 posts
Buzzing bee

wouldyoukindlyy:  I sometimes get pimples there. gross, I know. But they’re usually big and sore and end up going away after a week or so. 

Post # 10
768 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

wouldyoukindlyy:  I used to get sebaceous cysts in that area all the time. Have your doctor check it out anyway.

Post # 11
2809 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 1996

wouldyoukindlyy:  I would bet good money that it’s a pimple/cyst. I’d go to the gyno to get it checked out for peace of mind, and also because maybe she can lance it and take care of it that way. In the meantime, I’d suggest warm compresses (so awkward, maybe do it lying on a towel on couch/bed while reading a book or watching TV) because they might help and wouldn’t hurt.

The topic ‘TMI health question’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors