TMI Virginity Question

posted 3 years ago in Intimacy
Post # 16
580 posts
Busy bee

Yeah I’m just like your fiance and no it’s not going to work. You will need to start with the smallest finger and work up. It’s really, really painful just with a finger. Your penis definitely will not fit in for a very long time. You really have to work at stretching it out over time. Doesn’t matter how wet or aroused she is, it’s not going to work if you don’t do it that way. That is my experience. 

Post # 17
411 posts
Helper bee

I agree she needs to see a gynecologist. In highschool I had a friend who had the same type of pain and inability to penetrate. I don’t know the specifics of her case exactly, I believe it was that her hymen was large and hardened and she needed to have it removed surgically. It was just day surgery and I know she was able to use tampons etc afterwards. Actually, she just had a baby a couple weeks ago, so it seems things are all in order.

The things you are describing remind me so much of my friend, I think it would be beneficial for your Fiance to see a gynecologist. If she can’t endure even light touching there’s no amount of research you can do to make this comfortable for her

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors