(Closed) To buy or not to buy sample Casablanca 1995?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

If I were in that situation, if I had the spare cash at that time I would order the one that fit me. But for me, I wouldn’t want a dress that someone else wore, I’d want my own. Other bees may not care so much about that 😉

Post # 5
1701 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I would get the new one. Googling it, it seems like a good price. You can order a custom length (hollow to hem). You will ultimately spend more (hem costs extra, need a bustle too), but it will be a brand new dress. You really don’t know what condition the used one is in or if it already had alterations that will cost you more. Plus, that is tricky fabric to work with. As far as it being a little small–maybe spanx if you are uncomfortable with it.

Post # 6
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Hi!

I was just curious if you could give me the name of the bridal salon that sold this dress for $950 tax included?  I absolutely love this dress and can’t find it for under $1125 not including tax.  I live in the L.A. and have been looking everywhere for a cheaper price since I am on a very tight budget.  Thank you so much!!

The topic ‘To buy or not to buy sample Casablanca 1995?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors