(Closed) To the girl with the replica Lazaro 3050 dress made by Jasmines Bridal Shop…

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
341 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I am not the Lazaro girl, but I had my dress made by JAsmine bridals too. They did a REALLY good job on mine, and from what i’ve seen they are really consistent on their products. You should email them directly and ask for pictures and a quote to have the dress made.

Also check their page on facebook, they have tons of albums of actual replicas made, the Lazaro may be there too.

I’d definitely recommend them anytime! Hope this helps

Post # 4
4014 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Yeah they do have a picture of it on their facebook page! Definately email them! It looks beautiful!

Post # 5
5423 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2012

@SoonToBeMrs.K:  I can’t remember which post it was but I’m pretty sure she said she paid $1,000 and that included an upgrade in the quality of fabric, so there is obviously an even cheaper replica.

Post # 7
341 posts
Helper bee

@SoonToBeMrs.K: When’s your wedding?? I kind of regret having my dress made already. it fits perfectly but I am still loosing weight and the wedding is not until March. If you can wait so you dont need many alterations

Post # 9
341 posts
Helper bee

@SoonToBeMrs.K: Ok Then I think Late December january would work great for you. Good luck and post pictures when the dress is completed!

Post # 10
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

are you talking about me?

I chose designer grade which was double the base price stated here:

http://jasminesbridalshop.com/index.php?task=productdetail&id=4121

It was about 1,000 with the viel and shipping, BUT you can get it for less than $500.

I knew it was you when i saw your comment on their fb and then on here. 🙂 How neat!

I didnt state any specifics. Just placed the order for designer grade, zip up back, and left everything else the same on the selections page. Hope that helps!

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee

I have a lazaro 3050 original size 10 but street size 4 after it was altered. No hem just altered at waste. I have pictures. I had a bustle put in and built in bra. I am trying to sell for $2000. It has been dry cleaned. I can send pictures. Please email me through this or directly at [email protected]

Post # 13
2246 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@MIBEETOWED:

Ohhh!! Any pics on?

Post # 14
1992 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@MIBEETOWED:  OH WOW this is BEAUTIFUL!

What does it mean to have the fabric upgrade?  Does that mean its made with silk?  I’d love to know! The dress is gorgeous and for less than $1000, I’d die to have it!

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Hi!

Thanks so much for posting about your experience with jasminsbridalshop! Its been great to read about it! Im looking in to getting my dress from them too!

I was reading diffrent posts and wanted to ask what Grade of fabric and craftsmanship you went with? Premium or Designer?

Thanks sooo much 

Post # 16
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@MIBEETOWED:  did you have to alter your dress at all after you recieved it? this dress looks amazing. i saw the photos on thier facebook as well.

what length veil did you choose for your dress????

The topic ‘To the girl with the replica Lazaro 3050 dress made by Jasmines Bridal Shop…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors