Post # 1
Following my thread last week, here’s what I’m happy for today:
- An understanding and patient Fiance who just wants to see me happy.
- A solid roof over my head.
- A fridge full of food.
- A friend who’s getting married and giving me lots of things to help with! So exciting, I’m such a nerd!
- A stack of books beside my bed just waiting to be read!
Post # 3
Thank god! A happy positive thread with no arguing! thank you!
I am grateful for…
- Turkey. Seriously, I LOVE turkey
- Bakerella for posting a postive thread!
- A fridge/freezer full of food
- Four Seasons! I love my Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
- Best husband and family a gal can ask for!
- Baking. I love baking. Nothing quite like the smell of baking filling the house.
Post # 4
1. Also thankful for a positive thread from Bakerella
2. It’s my Friday at work today woohoo 🙂
3. My daughter calls Woody from Toy Story her cowboy
4. Hubby will be home from the station in 1 more day
5. Reese cups I can steal from Peyton’s trick or treat bag!
@Gerbera: I flippin LOOOOOOVE turkey. Seriously!
Post # 5
@Gerbera: I’ve got banana bread on the slate tomorrow. Mmmmmmmmm!!!!! I can hardly wait!
Thanks for the thanks ladies! I think we all need a place to get a bit more grounded some time, and I like keeping the Bee as my happy place!
Post # 6
1. A Fiance who cracks me up, even when I can only see him 10 minutes/day
2. Our pets. Seriously…. love.
3. our couch. Okay maybe you think this is stupid but I love our couch! It is huge, comfortable, and looks great in our great room. Its my first “grown up” furniture.
4. “falling back”- I know that some people find the early dark depressing but I really like it. I’m a night owl so the earlier it gets dark the more “night” i get to enjoy and the earlier I feel like I can go to bed (it depresses me to go to bed an hour after the sun sets)… a well rested CorgiTales is a happy CorgiTales.
Post # 7
@bakerella: yay for banana bread! I made some on Saturday. It didn’t turn out that well actually but IMO banana bread is in the same category as pizza and sex (bad banana bread is better than no banana bread)
Post # 9
@CorgiTales:I.Love.Falling.Back! I have been wanting to for at least 3 weeks! How can I get out of bed when it’s dark?!!
Post # 10
@bakerella: Let me know when the banana bread is ready…I’ll be right over!!
1. A new space heater for my bedroom. It’s seriously the coolest thing in the world to me right now.
2. My kitty, who is still with us. The vet told us in March that he only had about 2 weeks left to live. He’s still here! He smells BAD, but he’s still here and still loves to play.
3. A wonderful fiance who is the sweetest, most loving person.
4. two words: kettle corn
5. A loving family
Post # 11
I’m Thankful For:
1. A new thread being posted
2. My Fiance sleeping on the couch right now to be “near me” instead of going to bed. . . he waits until I go to bed…awww!
3. Wedding details finally coming together
4. My silly, wonderful, crazy, loving parents
5. My past hardships to make me thankful for the good times
6. Our crazy Wheaten Terrier puppy
Post # 12
@ILuvDance17: You are making me crave Kettle Corn now.
Post # 13
@Whimsical.Sprite: ah I love your gratitude post 🙂
Post # 14
@ILuvDance17: Omg! One of our cats was diagnosed with a tumor in his chest in February, the vet said to take him home for the weekend to say goodbye, guess who’s still kickin’ and happy as a clam?! Tumor is still there, but we’re reducing the inflamation with daily meds, so it hasn’t grown at all which is awesome. I suspect he’s had it for a LONG time and that this kitty still has a while to go 🙂 Still, I’m thankful for each day and every snuggle I get with him! Banana bread cheers to our survivor kitties!
@Gerbera: My birthday is over Canadian Thanksgiving. It’s literally my favourite day of the year because I get to eat my two favourite foods of all time on the same day: turkey and chocolate cake. Perfection.
Post # 15
Thank you for this thread!!
I am grateful for:
1. being able to get out of work at 4, before it is getting dark outside
2. a wonderful husband who just wants me to be happy
3. a delicious meal of sweet potato latkes with my SIL tonight
4. that I am able to work at home one day a week
5. My cats and dog, who make me feel happy every day
Post # 16
@Whimsical.Sprite: haha, I was at Lowes yesterday and the kettle corn people were there. Needless to say I had to buy some!
@bakerella: Yay for our kitties! We have some little troopers, don’t we!?